+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

SarahChateauneuf

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hello, I passed the medical examinations on March 13 and until today my application has not been transferred. I live in Brazil but I called the CIC and the clerk told me that my application will be transferred to Mexico, but she does not know when.
Does anyone know if Mexico processes applications quickly?

pasqguz

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
File Transfer...
24-06-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-28-2019
Hello, I passed the medical examinations on March 13 and until today my application has not been transferred. I live in Brazil but I called the CIC and the clerk told me that my application will be transferred to Mexico, but she does not know when.
Does anyone know if Mexico processes applications quickly?
My husband file is to be transferred there also but from other forum I see they are not but let’s hope it goes quick for all of us.

greathl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
PR sponsoring China spouse.
Application received on November 8, 2018
AOR received on January 16, 2019
Sponsor Approval received on January 31, 2019
Medical instructions sent on February 4, 2019
Application transferred from Sydney to Hong Kong on February 14, 2019
Application processing began on February 16, 2019
Medicals received/passed on February 27, 2019
Application background checking on March 19, 2019

Good luck to everyone going through this process!

Reactions: schweisy and JoshC

Germanada

Jul 17, 2017
Decision made! Yahoo!

We received a letter asking for a copy of the PA's passport etc!

I am just confused about one thing... whether or not we need to submit new photos. We submitted the application to Sydney, and then it got transferred and processed in Mississauga. So I think that yes, we need to send photos,,, BUT this last email came from Vienna. Does that mean the whole package got transferred there?

Thanks for all the help!

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Decision made! Yahoo!

I am just confused about one thing... whether or not we need to submit new photos. We submitted the application to Sydney, and then it got transferred and processed in Mississauga. So I think that yes, we need to send photos,,, BUT this last email came from Vienna. Does that mean the whole package got transferred there?

Thanks for all the help!
Congrats!

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Decision made! Yahoo!

Thanks for all the help!
Congrats!!!

Plz share your timeline.

Reactions: gercan

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
People who are still waiting for file transfer even after medicals any ideas why that is?
no idea , looks like they waiting to reduce the VO backlog . BUt i afraid this holdup going to create another huge pile of apps in VOs when they all get transferred.

gercan

Nov 29, 2018
Decision made! Yahoo!

Thanks for all the help!
Congrats!! Please share your timeline. I'm the PA living in Germany and my file got transferred to Vienna too, in early February. I have completed my medical iN January and also gave my biometrics in mid- February. No update since then.

Reactions: schweisy

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Decision made! Yahoo!

Thanks for all the help!
Congrats! Could you post your full timeline and PA’s country? :D

Reactions: schweisy