+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Yep Received the Landing Letter. Never said anything cause a lot of people are getting frustrated how their applications are stuck and other's are either complaining or excited.
I Received the Landing letter on Friday 14th around 13:00.
Booked for 27th in London
November 20, 2018, received my Inland Application
January 3, 2019, AOR
January 30, 2019, Medical request
Feb 10 Medical done
Feb 19 Medical Passed
March 20 BGC Started
May 15 Eligibility Passed
May 16 DM both sides
May 24 Landing letter (application is complete)
June 12 SA
June 14 Landing Appointment letter from London IRCC
Scheduled on 27 June 2019
@Lithiumwow how did your appointment go at IRCC London?

Reactions: Lithiumwow

Lithiumwow

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
@Lithiumwow how did your appointment go at IRCC London?
14:30 went in office was literally empty thought came in at wrong place but seems like its not busy at all .
They actually do ask for all document listed in email .
Asked few personal questions regarding where we met , How long we together pet/child together, Ask few question from sponsor regarding work .
Signed 2 papers and that was it . Unfortunately there is no Service Canada in same building like rest of the CIC offices.

Basically just have to wait for card to travel outside Canada, Still have all my documents fortunately they didn't take anything beside the photos.

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
14:30 went in office was literally empty thought came in at wrong place but seems like its not busy at all .
They actually do ask for all document listed in email .
Asked few personal questions regarding where we met , How long we together pet/child together, Ask few question from sponsor regarding work .
Signed 2 papers and that was it . Unfortunately there is no Service Canada in same building like rest of the CIC offices.

Basically just have to wait for card to travel outside Canada, Still have all my documents fortunately they didn't take anything beside the photos.
Oh great! Congrats, now you are officially a PR and no more worries!
Well Thank you Everyone for giving hopes and helping out with the process.@Geno.uss @camino_walkers @deisand @umarr.cole and rest everyone.
From Start to end Application took 7 Months and 7 Days to become Canadian resident.
Hope your applications are going to be finished soon.
Thank you also and good luck to you on your new journey as a PR in Canada :)

camino_walkers

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I hope so
Well Thank you Everyone for giving hopes and helping out with the process.@Geno.uss @camino_walkers @deisand @umarr.cole and rest everyone.
From Start to end Application took 7 Months and 7 Days to become Canadian resident.
Just so terrific, @Lithiumwow! You did it! Here is another big WELCOME TO CANADA, your new home! And to think not that long ago, inland applications used to take literally years~ look at you~ 7 months and 7 days!

umarr.cole

Nov 21, 2013
Congrats @Lithiumwow. I can’t wait to have the joy you’re having right now. I wish u all the best in Canada, hopefully we will see again for our Citizenship lol.