+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I just recieved DM on sponsor side. What does that means ? Im nervous

Pls help
It means that the Sponsor has been approved, it's a step in the right direction! The Sponsor might get an official letter by e-mail as well (SA), but many people never get it or it comes weeks later. Is the PA still "In process" on ECAS and did you get Eligibility Passed letter on GCKey?

camino_walkers

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Omg guys! I’m so happy! Received today ‘Eligibility passed!
I’m so happy! Dm next, right?
Thank you for helping!
It’s exciting to see movement in files happening! Congratulations! Another step completed. Yes, now you are waiting for DMs for sponsorship and for your application. Hopefully, this next step won’t take too long.

Huntstory

Oct 30, 2018
It’s exciting to see movement in files happening! Congratulations! Another step completed. Yes, now you are waiting for DMs for sponsorship and for your application. Hopefully, this next step won’t take too long.
Thank you! I hope it won’t but it’s relief to know we passed eligibility.

lou13579

Nov 5, 2016
It means that the Sponsor has been approved, it's a step in the right direction! The Sponsor might get an official letter by e-mail as well (SA), but many people never get it or it comes weeks later. Is the PA still "In process" on ECAS and did you get Eligibility Passed letter on GCKey?
Yes PA still " in process "

camino_walkers

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
How is our group of 5 or 6 (that received DM on sponsor’s side and waiting for DM on applicant’s side) doing? My husband passed his eligibility, I got SA and DM on sponsor’s side~ all on May 10~ and a month later, we’re still waiting for DM on applicant’s side. Any updates from the rest of this group?

lou13579

Nov 5, 2016
Yes PA still " in process "

deisand

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
How is our group of 5 or 6 (that received DM on sponsor’s side and waiting for DM on applicant’s side) doing? My husband passed his eligibility, I got SA and DM on sponsor’s side~ all on May 10~ and a month later, we’re still waiting for DM on applicant’s side. Any updates from the rest of this group?
I'm also in that boat but we had to provide more police clearances after AIP.