Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi I got landing interview

Can anyone let me know about etobicoke location

What questions they can ask me?

Do we have to fill any form there
Just bring all the requirements stated on the letter and identification of your sponsor. The Etobicoke location is very close to Kipling subway station and be early at least 30 minutes prior on your scheduled appointment
Once you get there you have to show your documents to the receptionist and wait for your number to be called,
Questions are the basics 3:
Any crime or convictions in Canada or problem with the police?
Any deportation in Canada?
Any other dependents not listed?
Sometimes they ask the sponsor too: I heard to other windows such as:
Are you working?
Are you receiving any social assistance?
Are you willing to support your spouse financially for three years?
And all done.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

Lithiumwow

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Maybe make a case inquiry? Our immigration lawyer did say to us it could take up to 3 weeks to get an appointment. They were suprised how fast we got the appointment. I hope you get it soon!
Do you know how to do the case inquiry ?

Lithiumwow

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
I just typed in the search bar on the cic website 'case inquiry' and then a web form appears and you can fill it out there
Do you know what on average IRCC office takes for interviews . I'm more concerned about if there can be any issues at this stage of application.

jo1987

May 6, 2019
I had the same it said it could be as long as 4 to 6 weeks but 'average' was 10 business days. I am sure if there was an issue they would have contacted you by now.

INR2CAD07

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any News about IRCC automated voice - telephone inquiries ?

Is it down ? when I try to check details using app no , it says unable to fetch the information.
However I used to check status with same information....

Gabe2019V

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Guys, anyone knows how long does it take (jus an observational average here on forum) to receive the interview letter after DM for both Sponsor and PA? We got the Sponsor DM a week ago, PA DM 2 days ago and still no interview letter. Thanks!

jo1987

May 6, 2019
Guys, anyone knows how long does it take (jus an observational average here on forum) to receive the interview letter after DM for both Sponsor and PA? We got the Sponsor DM a week ago, PA DM 2 days ago and still no interview letter. Thanks!
Have you received the landing letter? It's the letter that tells you which office will contact you? My huband received his 2 days after DM.

EnglishMike81

Aug 2, 2018
Hello all,

I've recieved an email recently to say my i've met the requirements for the eligibility to apply for permanent residence.

My application status is showing as last updated for the background check, which was completed a few days after the request but I have not had an update for 2 months.

Just wondering if this is normal to anyone and what should I expect next?

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
It depends what your local office is. From your signature, it looks like you are located in Vancouver - unfortunately, the Vancouver office is very busy and it can take months before getting the landing interview letter. Have a look at this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/inland-landing-interview-from-vancouver-office-waiting-time.616417/

habraun

Jan 28, 2019
Hi there - my husands PR interview is next week. the letter asks that we pay the Right of PRFee, if we have not done so already. Is this fee included in the original payment of citizen and immigration fees?

I do have a receipt that i paid $1125, but it is not itemized, and the current fee is $1040... Was there tax on there? I am pretty sure i paid but really would like to be sure.

Edited to add: i must have also paid an $85$ biometrics fee. That's the only way i can explain the difference.

Last edited: