Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Wje

Congratulations!!!! when was your app received?
Received 11/2/18
AOR 11/22
Complete timelines is on my signature profile

Thanks and God bless!

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Reactions: Geno.uss

Brooks202

Dec 3, 2018
Winnipeg MB
November 2nd applicant got DM on both side on Facebook. Are there any applicants that have received DM here yet?
Nov. 2 applicant. Got a request for additional information yesterday

"In order to continue processing your application further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
"[PA name]
"You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are a common-law partner (cohabitating for a period of at least one year at time of application). Acceptable documentation includes: declaration of common-law relationship, evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. This documentation must provide evidence dated at least one year prior to the date of your application." and so on.

So I think we'll get a letter from our landlord saying that he knew we were living here from the date I moved in (only my partner signed the lease, since I was on visitor status...looking back that was a mistake).

My question is: This isn't a "Procedural Fairness" letter, is it? Has anybody seen a procedural fairness letter and can tell me what it looks like? (I don't think this is it, but I'm worried!).
Also, should I order my GCMS notes? I have 2 months to upload my response/documentation.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

"In order to continue processing your application further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:
"[PA name]
"You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are a common-law partner (cohabitating for a period of at least one year at time of application). Acceptable documentation includes: declaration of common-law relationship, evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. This documentation must provide evidence dated at least one year prior to the date of your application." and so on.

So I think we'll get a letter from our landlord saying that he knew we were living here from the date I moved in (only my partner signed the lease, since I was on visitor status...looking back that was a mistake).

My question is: This isn't a "Procedural Fairness" letter, is it? Has anybody seen a procedural fairness letter and can tell me what it looks like? (I don't think this is it, but I'm worried!).
Also, should I order my GCMS notes? I have 2 months to upload my response/documentation.
Do you have a common bank account/ Insurance where your partner is a beneficiary? You can show the expense you guys are sharing etc. Please contact a licensed consultant for the letter.
Yes, do not wait, order here

Reactions: Brooks202

Suze7982

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Alberta

"[PA name]

We got the declaration of common law signed at the registries office. It cost $10, we sent that in with our application for PR and OWP

Brooks202

Dec 3, 2018
Winnipeg MB
Do you have a common bank account/ Insurance where your partner is a beneficiary? You can show the expense you guys are sharing etc. Please contact a licensed consultant for the letter.
Yes, do not wait, order here
We don't have common banking (and my partner provided support though cash or being with me to purchase things until I got a Canadian bank account, but that was after the timeframe the agent is asking about) and we are not planning on having joint banking because we don't not believe in that (we will share expenses but each maintain separate banking). And aren't really at a point in life where things like life insurance are needed. Plus, I was only able to get added to my partner's work health benefits once I were were common-law AND I had Manitoba Health.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
We don't have common banking (and my partner provided support though cash or being with me to purchase things until I got a Canadian bank account, but that was after the timeframe the agent is asking about) and we are not planning on having joint banking because we don't not believe in that (we will share expenses but each maintain separate banking). And aren't really at a point in life where things like life insurance are needed. Plus, I was only able to get added to my partner's work health benefits once I were were common-law AND I had Manitoba Health.
I guess in that case follow what @Suze7982 mentioned.
And to know more order the notes and see what is mentioned in that

Rianaldinho

Jun 9, 2017
AB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
Med's Request
06-03-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
Nov 8 app recieved
Decision made on both side april 30, 2019 ecas
Eligibility passed april 30, 2019 letter in my gckey account.
Letter from mississauga may 2, 2019

Iloveqinqin

Mar 20, 2018
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Kitchener IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Is this DM? Is this means application has been approved?

Reactions: mili80

MarcKay

Star Member
Sep 5, 2017
Same here. We received the landing letter this morning.
Now waiting for the call or email to schedule an appointment.

"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

Last edited: