+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hello. I just need a clarification regarding with family information..
If I am applying inland sponsorship, do I need to submit their police clearances too? or just mine?
Also.. in the declaration form, there is a space for their e-mail address, do I need to fill out that or its ok to put N/A? Because not all of them are using e-mails only facebook. What should I put?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hello. I just need a clarification regarding with family information..
If I am applying inland sponsorship, do I need to submit their police clearances too? or just mine?
Also.. in the declaration form, there is a space for their e-mail address, do I need to fill out that or its ok to put N/A? Because not all of them are using e-mails only facebook. What should I put?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you so much!
You should only submit police certificates for the principle applicant only
For the ones who have emails provide theirs and for those who don't have emails put N/A

Reactions: Katt

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
You should only submit police certificates for the principle applicant only
For the ones who have emails provide theirs and for those who don't have emails put N/A
Thank you so much. Cuz from what I've seen on the official website it says the family are need to be examined too even if they are not coming or applying to Canada. So It makes me feel really confused.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Thank you so much. Cuz from what I've seen on the official website it says the family are need to be examined too even if they are not coming or applying to Canada. So It makes me feel really confused.
Only children if you have children

Naishard

Jun 3, 2018
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
26-11-2018
Med's Request
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Dose any update to anyone in November group???

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I have agent as representative. So I cannot access my GC Key account..
I don't like how we can't link our application by ourselves and check for updates just because we have representatives... our representatives do not care about checking for updates and aren't worried as we are...