+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rajesh_canada

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
If application being returned, does cic send any notice about it? Or does application appears in the mail one day?
They keep one printed green paper what I did mistake (I missed signature on IMM5669) ,
Also particular form the keep one yellow sticker where I have to do signature .

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
If application being returned, does cic send any notice about it? Or does application appears in the mail one day?
There will be no notice. They wont email you. It will appear in your mailbox. My friend just had hers sent back and she applied Oct. 26. Hers was sent back 75 days after CIC received it. (She's outland). Basically the day she was expecting AOR is the day they sent her application back

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
There will be no notice. They wont email you. It will appear in your mailbox. My friend just had hers sent back and she applied Oct. 26. Hers was sent back 75 days after CIC received it. (She's outland). Basically the day she was expecting AOR is the day they sent her application back
Okie okie

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I have a question actually today only i sent my application. It will be delivered tomorrow. Common law sponsorship application.
And also attached the OWP.
As the OWP pilot program is only there till 31st January 2019.
If in anycase, for any error in my PR file (not in work permit application) my file gets returned. And i send it again. And in all this if it passes 31st January.
“open work permit pilot for spouses and common-law partners applying for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada (SCLPC) class until January 31, 2019”
Will my application be still considered for spousal work permit pilot program?

catfoodie

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Oh no that's really unfortunate :-( I'm just starting to get paranoid about my app being returned so just wanted to see what to expect! Thanks for the info.

Ashleigh1234

Jan 16, 2019
We originally sent ours off 16th august we was expecting to hear of our work permit then 14th November we had our application back through the post no notice or anything

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I have a question actually today only i sent my application. It will be delivered tomorrow. Common law sponsorship application.
If in anycase, for any error in my PR file (not in work permit application) my file gets returned. And i send it again. And in all this if it passes 31st January.
“open work permit pilot for spouses and common-law partners applying for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada (SCLPC) class until January 31, 2019”
Will my OWP application still be considered?

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Will my OWP application still be considered?
If they extend the program after Jan 31, 2019 then yeah
If they didn't extend the program and your application got returned and you send it back you won't have any special privilege and you won't get any work permit just because you sent your application before and it was returned back..
However, I think they are still going to extend the program.
Hope you didn't miss anything or did any mistakes

Emj1993

Oct 24, 2018
Good afternoon!

So I'm creating the spreadsheet for our group. Would all November applicants please "reply" to this post by copying and pasting this post in with your new one and include the following info...
PA's home country
App sent
App rec'd
AOR1
PR app linked
OWP app incl
OWP linked
Any other known update on your file

Thank you!
App Sent-November 16th
App Received-November 19th
AOR-Jan 1st
OWP app included-Yes
PR & OWP linked- January 3rd
Medical report Sent-January 3rd

I had my medicals done because I planned on extending my visa status and it was a requirement. The result got sent after I got my AOR