+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

S2111S

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi,

It is nearing November end and not many posts from Nov 2018 ( Inland) applicants. Looks like very few people applied in November !

My dates -

Application ( PR & OWP) sent : Nov. 23
Application received @ CPC-M : Nov 26
AOR : Waiting

The journey begins.....Good luck to all of us !

danielt

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Hi,

I sent our application November 6th but still no AOR. Should I be worried ?
Mine was also received on the 6th, still no AOR.
It becomes concerning if we see multiple people after us getting their AOR, but that is not the case.

Biny_1982

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-02-2019
Mine was received Nov 1st by CIC and nothing so far. I've checked online on Mycic also and nope, nothing in the system as of yet.

Jen90

Oct 28, 2018
Just logged in to my GCkey account, which I have from my previous work permit application back in 2017 (got approved for a working holiday visa back then). And I just tried to link my account with the OWP application which we submitted with the spousal sponsorship package. And it found an application to link with!! I was surprised. But now I’m thinking “what did I just do”. It says that I now applied online today November 27th but the application was received October 30 that is so weird. I didn’t apply online - I applied with our spousal package. And no documents did I submit online. Everything was submitted with the spousal package. Hopefully I didn’t mess anything up because I truly didn’t think I would be able to link anything. Was just playing around with it ‍♀

Reactions: Rianaldinho

Jazzercise

Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2019
Just logged in to my GCkey account, which I have from my previous work permit application back in 2017 (got approved for a working holiday visa back then). And I just tried to link my account with the OWP application which we submitted with the spousal sponsorship package. And it found an application to link with!! I was surprised. But now I’m thinking “what did I just do”. It says that I now applied online today November 27th but the application was received October 30 that is so weird. I didn’t apply online - I applied with our spousal package. And no documents did I submit online. Everything was submitted with the spousal package. Hopefully I didn’t mess anything up because I truly didn’t think I would be able to link anything. Was just playing around with it ‍♀
Even when you apply through paper for OWP, it'll say you applied online. No worries there. I'm not sure what to make of the huge dates discrepancy. Anyway, if your PR application shows up as submitted, you're probably fine. It's not uncommon for applicants previously in the system to find out their PR application was accepted before they've received AOR.

Jen90

Oct 28, 2018
Even when you apply through paper for OWP, it'll say you applied online. No worries there. I'm not sure what to make of the huge dates discrepancy. Anyway, if your PR application shows up as submitted, you're probably fine. It's not uncommon for applicants previously in the system to find out their PR application was accepted before they've received AOR.
Oh ok great! Thanks for your reply! :)

danielt

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
I just linked my PR application, without having received AOR yet! So happy!

(I did not apply for a OWP as I already have a valid WP)

Options I used to get it linked:
Permanent Residence -> Family Class (Spouses) -> Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth -> Passport

And the tricks (as someone posted in the October thread):
- put a space after your first name, a space after your last name, and a space after the passport number
- marital status: married (in my case at least, since we are married)
- number of family members: 2 (me + the sponsor)

Reactions: Rianaldinho