+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

habraun

Jan 28, 2019
Hi everyone - My husband just got his letter for his PR interview scheduled for June 11 in Etobicoke. The only downside is this will impact our ability to pick up our kids from school. Does anyone know if it would be ok for us to bring our kids and park them in front of their devices for the duration of the interview?

kasali99

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi everyone - My husband just got his letter for his PR interview scheduled for June 11 in Etobicoke. The only downside is this will impact our ability to pick up our kids from school. Does anyone know if it would be ok for us to bring our kids and park them in front of their devices for the duration of the interview?
Kids are welcome. You can bring them along.

Sonu 88

Mar 10, 2019

How long it take to get the interview after DM?

My husband got DM on both sides on may17.so what will be the next step?

habraun

Jan 28, 2019
How long it take to get the interview after DM?

My husband got DM on both sides on may17.so what will be the next step?
He got his initial notice on May 8th, so about 3 weeks ago. Notice of the interview was received less than 2 weeks before the interview date.