+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
How did yku get AIP so soon? Didn't they just request your medical? Had you done them up front?
No that doesn't matter for AIP, AIP is reviewing whether the relationship is genuine or not, in AIP letter they say you still have to pass medicals and background checks etc if you haven't already... he/she won't receive DM until he/she gets his medicals done or he/she might be lucky and get DM before getting medicals done/passed -it happens sometimes
I saw a September* applicant @Longroadtoimmigration got AIP and DM and wasn't even requested for medicals (says no medicals upfront too)

Last edited:

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
No that doesn't matter for AIP, AIP is reviewing whether the relationship is genuine or not, in AIP letter they say you still have to pass medicals and background checks etc if you haven't already... he won't receive DM until he gets his medicals done or he might be lucky and get DM before getting medicals done/passed -it happens sometimes
I saw an October applicant @Longroadtoimmigration got AIP and DM and wasn't even requested for medicals (says no medicals upfront too)
Ahhhhh!!! I did not know that!
Thanks for replying.

Reactions: Geno.uss

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Hi, can anyone answer this question,do we need to notarize PR card copy,Indian pp copy,birth certificate and marriage certificate?

kasali99

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Is dere any out of status November applicant that has received AIP? Just curious to know if the same timeline works for those of us that were out of status b4 applying. Congrats to all those that have recieved the good news.

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Is dere any out of status November applicant that has received AIP? Just curious to know if the same timeline works for those of us that were out of status b4 applying. Congrats to all those that have recieved the good news.
We were out of status as well and have not heard anything. Will keep you posted!!

Jogicheema

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hi guys if u can help me with checking stud if my application via phone getting a response application not found.m putting a numbers after letter F.then zero

S2111S

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys if u can help me with checking stud if my application via phone getting a response application not found.m putting a numbers after letter F.then zero
You have to start typing ur application number with 000 ( 9 digits of ur application number and then the 10th digit will be the hashtag sign (#)

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Got a good reply from an October out of status applicant who is waiting for his interview date. He said being out of ststus has no negative effect on timeline.
I noticed some September applicants are receiving AIP/DM only now. Sigh. Patience. lol

sif440

Apr 30, 2015
Hi all,
My wife got a letter "invitation to pre-arrival services" on May 04. (Application Date received Nov 05).
Did she pass the eligibility? Next will be AIP ?

Thanks