+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

danielt

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Hey guys! I'm an October Inland Applicant, I also applied from Quebec, and my Medical Request took 6 months to arrive, while everyone in the october group got it in december-january, mine was received in April 3!! so I guess it's completely normal for Quebec applicants to have a late MR compared to the other provinces.. But after receiving the MR everything was so fast, I did my exams next day and 5 days after it appeared as: "medical passed" on my GCKEY.. and also got ghost update 2 days after that.. so.. be patience and good luck!! :)
Would you mind sharing which clinic you went to for the medical?
(I haven't received my medical request yet, but since I already had the ghost update I imagine it is coming soon)

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
Would you mind sharing which clinic you went to for the medical?
(I haven't received my medical request yet, but since I already had the ghost update I imagine it is coming soon)
We went to Clinique de Médecine Industrielle et Préventive du Québec. They were the cheapest from what I remember (I called about 5-6 places from IRCC's website). In Quebec city it's $380 and over there in Montréal, it was $210.

Reactions: danielt

Suze7982

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Alberta
What is a ghost update?
It's when your application changes from submitted to profile update, just means they're working on your application, and you usually get a notification email that something had be decided or more doc's needed for example, a day or so later. I've not had any email yet, so maybe it was just part of the BG check?

Reactions: Lime06

Lime06

Jan 10, 2019
It's when your application changes from submitted to profile update, just means they're working on your application, and you usually get a notification email that something had be decided or more doc's needed for example, a day or so later. I've not had any email yet, so maybe it was just part of the BG check?
Now I understand....thx

Reactions: Suze7982