+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Hi everyone. Our RCMP check was sent out end of February by the RCMP but we have had no status update online. We don't have a linked account (unable to link) and have just been checking off of the Client Application Status page with UCI and all.

Just wondering if we should be concerned and should follow up?
The application status page will not update much until the very end of process, GCKey is better this way because it provides frequent updates (try linking again if you want). You can also give them a call to have status and updates checked that way.

Reactions: PR2018USA

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
The application status page will not update much until the very end of process, GCKey is better this way because it provides frequent updates (try linking again if you want). You can also give them a call to have status and updates checked that way.
Thank you! I may try linking again, but so far no success (and have tried numerous combinations..)

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
OWP is separate processing office so it won’t change the “in process” on your spousal sponsorship application even you received your OWP

Thanks.....just really need something as a sigh that OWP is going to be approved soon. Almost at the 4 month mark ☹

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Thanks.....just really need something as a sigh that OWP is going to be approved soon. Almost at the 4 month mark ☹
Yeah Hopefully you received your OWP permit soon!

Reactions: YvonneP and mehiep

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Im a december 14th applicant and going crazy seeing january applicants getting their OWPs

Reactions: YvonneP

priteshgondalia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Hi,

I have a question regarding my situtation.
If anyone can help me, it would ve a great help.

Currently, I have post graduation work permit and my wife has dependent work permit. In addition, my express entry process is in the process and might get PPR within a month. So what will happen to my wife’s work permit? Does it get cancels with mine or its valid until expiry date.
FYI, I have unaccompanied my wife and will do inland sponsorship after I get PR.

Many thanks,
Pritesh

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Hi,

I have a question regarding my situtation.
If anyone can help me, it would ve a great help.

Currently, I have post graduation work permit and my wife has dependent work permit. In addition, my express entry process is in the process and might get PPR within a month. So what will happen to my wife’s work permit? Does it get cancels with mine or its valid until expiry date.
FYI, I have unaccompanied my wife and will do inland sponsorship after I get PR.

Many thanks,
Pritesh
I think that is something you definitely should call the IRCC agent line for help.

I cant find that type of work permit online. What are the restrictions and what do the rules say on the actual permit?

Also might help to post on Express entry forum as they are more knowledgeable

priteshgondalia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
I think that is something you definitely should call the IRCC agent line for help.

I cant find that type of work permit online. What are the restrictions and what do the rules say on the actual permit?

Also might help to post on Express entry forum as they are more knowledgeable

I think I found my answer. I just called my lawyer and he told there wont be any problem.

Thanks you.

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Have you still not got your OWP? If not, I would ring CIC as you should have had it by now
We have called MANY times. Spoke to them again last Thursday and said to call back in 2-3 weeks if still not approved.

Not much help when we do call...just the same respinse. All is ok but to wait.