+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AoR - <<<<<<Join HERE>>>>>>>

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
It depends. I personally think that they will probably not cross check to such a minute level i.e. to match each and every field of your new application to your old one.

However, who knows if they actually do? If I were in your place I would just add a letter of explanation to my application by raising a CSE. It is better to err on the side of supplying more information than to supply less. After all, it is an honest mistake and was not a deliberate misrepresentation on your part.

Reactions: johnnycyrille

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I got your point but i was perplexed why sometimes CIC start processing criminality before eligibility and sometimes the opposite.
For example some GCMS notes come back with eligibility met, criminality not started while others criminality passed, eligibility not started. What could be in each corresponding case that favors the processing of one stage before the other?
For CEC applicants the criminality will not start or will be in progress until the RCMP PCC is submitted, which is the last stage as the RCMP PCC is requested later in the processing unlike applicants who have to submit all PCCs upfront. In such cases your will see the criminality as not started.

Also, the criminality is passed based on PCCs during R10.

Reactions: johnnycyrille

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
For CEC applicants the criminality will not start or will be in progress until the RCMP PCC is submitted, which is the last stage as the RCMP PCC is requested later in the processing unlike applicants who have to submit all PCCs upfront. In such cases your will see the criminality as not started.

Also, the criminality is passed based on PCCs during R10.
Hello, would you please let me clarify.

I have received my medical request with pre-arrival letter on 13 June. There are no visa office details written on MR or Pre-Arrival letters. How would I know where is my visa office, I am working and living in Saudi Arabia. I am Pakistani national.

In some cases, I found they said File transfer to Local Visa Office (date). How would I know when my file will transfer to LVO?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hi @legalfalcon I ordered GCMS notes from getgcms in June and still have not received it til now. I believe there are a bunch of us who, until now, has not received the notes. If and when I receive the notes and no different from the first notes (which means my file has not been touched), is there anything we can do other than wait? My AOR is Nov 22 and my only review is for client information (which I believe is the LOE that I attached).

I have an office mate who is the same nationality, same foreign country of residence, same number of dependents, same NOC as me, same PNP nomination-- she submitted in December 2018 and got PPR in June 2019. I am really confused and bothered why I am part of the unlucky 20%..:(

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I ordered GCMS notes from getgcms in June and still have not received it til now. I believe there are a bunch of us who, until now, has not received the notes. If and when I receive the notes and no different from the first notes (which means my file has not been touched), is there anything we can do other than wait? My AOR is Nov 22 and my only review is for client information (which I believe is the LOE that I attached).

I have an office mate who is the same nationality, same foreign country of residence, same number of dependents, same NOC as me, same PNP nomination-- she submitted in December 2018 and got PPR in June 2019. I am really confused and bothered why I am part of the unlucky 20%..:(
Lately many GCMS notes have been delayed and IRCC has acknowledged that. Most of the GCMS notes are released within 30 days, and the remaining within 60 days.

In most cases, the delay in the release of GCMS notes has no bearing on the processing of your application.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done to expedite either the processing or the release of GCMS notes. You will have to at what stage the processing of your application is at.

If you have cleared eligibility, then you need not worry and it is just a matter of time.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Lately many GCMS notes have been delayed and IRCC has acknowledged that. Most of the GCMS notes are released within 30 days, and the remaining within 60 days.

In most cases, the delay in the release of GCMS notes has no bearing on the processing of your application.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done to expedite either the processing or the release of GCMS notes. You will have to at what stage the processing of your application is at.

If you have cleared eligibility, then you need not worry and it is just a matter of time.
My Eligibility is MET and all the rest are not started. I don't know if it has changed since I am still waiting for the 2nd gcms notes..