+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Bani_sg

Jan 2, 2019
Hi guys!

I'm actually an October 2018 applicant but I have followed posts on this thread closely as well. (I believe since we all crossed 6 months, the individual months of application cease to matter.) I'm posting this with the hope that it may help anybody in the same boat. I finally received my 'Ready for Visa' email last week and I'm so grateful to all of you for your support and help.

Here is my timeline:

AOR: 6 Oct 2018
1st MEP: 8 Nov 2018
IP2: 12 March, 2019
Received GCMS: May 2019
Realised I had RR for work experience. (They could not contact one of my employers and the job duties on the other were not very clear. I had both my employers send me new letters and uploaded those in July 2019. Both my employers are in the US while I was in India so it was a bit of a hassle but it was finally done)
Remed Request: 11 Sep 2019
Remed Passed: 29 Sep 2019
PPR: 4 Oct 2019

I'm so excited to start this journey after a year long wait! All the best to everyone who is waiting for PPR and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hi guys!

I'm actually an October 2018 applicant but I have followed posts on this thread closely as well. (I believe since we all crossed 6 months, the individual months of application cease to matter.) I'm posting this with the hope that it may help anybody in the same boat. I finally received my 'Ready for Visa' email last week and I'm so grateful to all of you for your support and help.

Here is my timeline:

Realised I had RR for work experience. (They could not contact one of my employers and the job duties on the other were not very clear. I had both my employers send me new letters and uploaded those in July 2019. Both my employers are in the US while I was in India so it was a bit of a hassle but it was finally done)

I'm so excited to start this journey after a year long wait! All the best to everyone who is waiting for PPR and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Can you please guide as to how do you come to know about the RR ( review request ) and SS (security screening )status ??

Bani_sg

Jan 2, 2019
Hi guys!

Here is my timeline:

Hi! RR was through GCMS notes. They took a little over a month to arrive after I ordered them.

I never ordered CBSA to find out about SS so I’m not sure what happened with that in my file!

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hi guys!

Here is my timeline:

Now I'm a little anxious..
Remed request: Sept 17
Remed passed: Sept 30
Still waiting for PPR..

Reactions: Pura Vida