+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Finally, my profile says, “We’re done processing your application”! It seems that I need to do my landing on or before 31st December. I received Ready for visa email on 23rd August, so yeah, waiting for COPR requires patience as well.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
So from what I know PPR can take anywhere between a single day to two weeks after medical passed! Don’t stress. It will happen
Some even a month. It's just that 2 of the people I know who got remedical passed near my remed passed date got ppr just after a few days.:oops: but I'm hopeful and optimistic it will come

Reactions: Bani_sg

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
You shouldn't be anxious. As this person and many many many others have proven getting your remed request is a sure sign of PPR soon. Relax and start mentally and physically preparing to make the move soon. You're very lucky
Just a little anxious :confused: but I'm still hopeful. ;)Maybe mine is taking a little longer. Let's all hope for the best!:)

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Just a little anxious :confused: but I'm still hopeful. ;)Maybe mine is taking a little longer. Let's all hope for the best!:)
you're much better off than me so I don't want you to be nervous or that means I should be even more depressed than I already am.

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Is it a bad sign not to get Remed request?
Not necessarily. If you're under RR with no remed request it's a little nerve wracking. But most people are getting remed request or an extension if they already live in Canada near one year after doing the first medical. It seems to trigger them to look at the file and do something.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Not necessarily. If you're under RR with no remed request it's a little nerve wracking. But most people are getting remed request or an extension if they already live in Canada near one year after doing the first medical. It seems to trigger them to look at the file and do something.
I am FSW outland......
All stages cleared, and medical under review since 3weeks
They would not give me extension for sure..... What's taking them so long to ask for a remed :(

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Can't say. But if everything is confirmed cleared then it should be a matter of time. My AoR was Nov 25 and I didn't have my medical cleared till very late so I know I have another month and a half of waiting for any update.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
you're much better off than me so I don't want you to be nervous or that means I should be even more depressed than I already am.
Sorry about that. But let's all be positive. Everyone of us will surely get it sooner or later. We've all been through the same things with all this waiting and all.. We tend to get anxious every now and then until we get the RFV email.:confused: We surely need a lot of patience and positivity..:)

Reactions: kzeed12

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
U r right, we do get anxious......
What is strange is..... The height of bad luck
Now after completing 11 months in the process, spending precious moments of our lives in reading 1322 pages of this forum...... Now we are stuck in medicals
This was nvr the case before..... As soon as everything was passed, people used to get remed followed by ppr mail within a week.
But now, medical status under review, takes another month to clear.....
Just a few of us ( Nov applicants) who have become victims of these new delays

Reactions: AbC2303 and kzeed12

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
U r right, we do get anxious......
What is strange is..... The height of bad luck
Now after completing 11 months in the process, spending precious moments of our lives in reading 1322 pages of this forum...... Now we are stuck in medicals
This was nvr the case before..... As soon as everything was passed, people used to get remed followed by ppr mail within a week.
But now, medical status under review, takes another month to clear.....
Just a few of us ( Nov applicants) who have become victims of these new delays
Yes. This delay is what is making us anxious. We see some pattern and when we don't get the same, we start to doubt and question. But I hope we get it soon. Just hang in there..