+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
The email simply states that when a delay happens, IRCC is notified, which may or may not even respond, creating more delays and lack of information.

What GET GCMS has been able to achieve is that every 2 weeks, IRCC will send a list to GET GCMS with all the requests filed with IRCC by GET GCMS.

This document will give the precise date when the processing began and the status of the all requests.

The biggest achievement is that instead of contacting IRCC when a delay happen, IRCC will itself notify of the delay and flag the request as priority, thereby cutting the time of communication.

Also, all the requests filed by IRCC will be monitored by IRCC on a bi-weekly basis, thereby keeping IRCC on its toes.

Hope this makes it clear.
Language was simple and clear . I don’t know what doubt people had . It’s most reliable site to order gcms notes .

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Its really strange to see so many files just being delayed unnecessarily. It's high time now....
At least now they shud send ppr for November and October applicants

I think that depends on the agents. Some do and some don't In my case all agents gave me estimated date :) Even the remainder that was sent on August 2 and had the due as July 26, 2019 as expired. Now they have given a new due date August 29, 2019.

What I don't understand is why the hell they even bother to give a due date when they know they will definitely not make a decision:D:D:D:D They repeatedly keep giving my case a due date and fail to process it :confused:
Now I think more and more that our application's processing times are long not only because of the backlogs, but it actually depends on other factors, such as NOC and a province of destination. If you are going to a province, where your profession is in demand, you are flagged as a priority and get PPR fast, otherwise, you wait long.

Do you think that might be the case?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Now I think more and more that our application's processing times are long not only because of the backlogs, but it actually depends on other factors, such as NOC and a province of destination. If you are going to a province, where your profession is in demand, you are flagged as a priority and get PPR fast, otherwise, you wait long.

Do you think that might be the case?
I will rather go on a mission to find a unicorn than try to find a logic/reason behind the delay in IRCC processing times.

dgs8

Aug 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Hello, Im a long time lurker and reader.

I've applied through the CEC route and got my AOR on November 16th. My eligibility has required for review for a long time. I tried to call the IRCC for an update today using both the +1613-944-4000 and +1888-242-2100 (i'm currently outside of Canada).

Before this would let me go through the options list and then after a while speak to an agent. Today however, the number is stating that you cannot speak to an agent and all enquires must be done through web form. Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks.

Hardip dd

Jul 25, 2018
Hlo bro
My ITA draw date is 30 may 2018
Fedral skilled trades
318 points
Nd my AOR date is 19 July 2018
Bt prosess is under process
One year completed
Some day ago
My one friend received re-medical request
Nd after that he met in 9 days passport request

Nd one more friend met re medical request
His AOR date is 21 August

My Whatsapp number is 919855753043

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I will rather go on a mission to find a unicorn than try to find a logic/reason behind the delay in IRCC processing times.
Its basic inefficiency and lack of interest and eagerness in processing applications.
They well know the processing of PPR's is a never ending cycle - candidates are going to keep applying in thousands and one PPR approval is just another application for IRCC unlike the candidates who has put their life in uncertainity ..
I appreciate them providing an option of PPR but showing the door to a new life and not letting through is truely painful.. - its not like life is going to be easy on the other side - but atleast better and promising..

Lets hope they realize the plight of the applicants and strive at increasing the efficiency of processing of applications by increasing workforce..

It is a well known fact by the immigration Dept and MP's and Ministers that there are huge delays in IRCC... Lets hope they act on it.. (similar to that of CIC call centers - it was hard to reach an agent couple of months back - and you end up with the same agent most of the times - now it has become a bit better in reaching them and different agents) - looks like they have hired more people ..

Hoping for the Best !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Max_Rimon

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hello, Im a long time lurker and reader.

I've applied through the CEC route and got my AOR on November 16th. My eligibility has required for review for a long time. I tried to call the IRCC for an update today using both the +1613-944-4000 and +1888-242-2100 (i'm currently outside of Canada).

Before this would let me go through the options list and then after a while speak to an agent. Today however, the number is stating that you cannot speak to an agent and all enquires must be done through web form. Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks.
If calling from US, try prefixing *67 to the number. i.e. *67 613-944-4000 or *67 888-242-2100

amans39

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Is anyone facing issues logging into CIC my account page? It's redirecting to home page (cic.gc.ca) after entering the credentials.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Its basic inefficiency and lack of interest and eagerness in processing applications.
They well know the processing of PPR's is a never ending cycle - candidates are going to keep applying in thousands and one PPR approval is just another application for IRCC unlike the candidates who has put their life in uncertainity ..
I appreciate them providing an option of PPR but showing the door to a new life and not letting through is truely painful.. - its not like life is going to be easy on the other side - but atleast better and promising..

Lets hope they realize the plight of the applicants and strive at increasing the efficiency of processing of applications by increasing workforce..

It is a well known fact by the immigration Dept and MP's and Ministers that there are huge delays in IRCC... Lets hope they act on it.. (similar to that of CIC call centers - it was hard to reach an agent couple of months back - and you end up with the same agent most of the times - now it has become a bit better in reaching them and different agents) - looks like they have hired more people ..

Hoping for the Best !!!!
one of the worst update in the history of Canadian immigration is the 'Estimated time bar'

I wonder how much time and resources that cost them.

Hardip dd

Jul 25, 2018
one of the worst update in the history of Canadian immigration is the 'Estimated time bar'

I wonder how much time and resources that cost them.
Hlo bro
My ITA draw date is 30 may 2018
Fedral skilled trades
318 points
Nd my AOR date is 19 July 2018
Bt prosess is under process
One year completed
Some day ago
My one friend received re-medical request
Nd after that he met in 9 days passport request

Nd one more friend met re medical request
His AOR date is 21 August