+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
He said it does help and officers do get it. Even though I asked him not to send another remainder, he still went ahead and sent it. Now I have responses to 4 remainders in my inbox that are identical word for word and funny thing is 3 of them have actually come from the same agent called "Lewanika" lol
same "Lewanika" set reminder for me.

so, I guess, we are in same boat.

Reactions: SithLord

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hey, Hi :)
Long time....so nice to see you after such a long time! You were missed buddy!
I received my PPR on 23rd July and got COPR on 2nd August. My husband is in Canada and he submitted his PP on 31st July at the Ottaw office but still no update on COPR.
I am flying next week as I am the primary and help my husband get his PP stamped.

How have you been?
What is your status? I was so eager to know about ur PPR.
I hope you have received it.

Keep in touch! :)

congrats ,,, i m also in Canada ,,, i submitted my PP to ottawa office on 19 july received visa and COPR today ,,, so your husband will get pp back in 20-25 days

Reactions: Upasana

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I am wondering if IRCC is delaying PPR due to the fear of recession as a result of the US-China trade conflict. Canada may not have jobs for all if a recession hits. Their oil industry is also under pressure. However, in that case they would have stopped issuing invitations as well.

Maybe they are prioritizing student/tourist visas as that would bring more revenue to their economy. More PR holders would just increase the load on their public benefits system, if they are without jobs.

Don't know what to make of the delay.
I hear you.They are issuing ITAs with lower cut offs.I don't think they have an idea about how this backlog affects applicants.I hope to god that they are faster in processing refugee visas and asylum cliams

Reactions: bc92 and Prabha22

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I just received a thank you message from a girl who improved her writing after reading my tips on IELTS threads posted at somepoint in September last year, got CLB 10 on her 5th attempt in March this year. Applied on April 4th and received her PPR yesterday :D:D:D:D:D

Where do I hang myself? :D:D:D:D

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
So I just received a thank you message from a girl who improved her writing after reading my tips on IELTS threads posted at somepoint in September last year, got CLB 10 on her 5th attempt in March this year. Applied on April 4th and received her PPR yesterday :D:D:D:D:D

Where do I hang myself? :D:D:D:D
April 4th? Are you kidding me?

Reactions: bc92 and SithLord