PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Salamat! and don't lose hope kabayan! A follow-up on the webform will do, once you moved to IP2 and received a ghost update it's just a matter of days for the PPR to come.
Praying! Btw, did you mention on the webform that you have ordered and received your GCMS notes? Because in my case, ELIG - MET and all others have not started. Last movement was in January. So I'm quite hesitant if it's okay to mention in webform about the GCMS notes.

Also, where is your visa office? Mine is still in Sydney, NS.

Hr2019

Jul 13, 2019
Hi all,

AOR - 27th Dec.
Everything passed since 18th July, still no notification.
is there anyone with similar status (everything passed and PPR awaited)?

maplePH

Apr 3, 2019
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Passport Req..
06-08-2018
Praying! Btw, did you mention on the webform that you have ordered and received your GCMS notes? Because in my case, ELIG - MET and all others have not started. Last movement was in January. So I'm quite hesitant if it's okay to mention in webform about the GCMS notes.

Yes, I told them that I'm on my 8th month since AOR and based on my GCMS notes the last activity was May 2019 (email them that doesn't sound demanding hehe). A few days later I got a reply from an agent and by checking the email I saw a follow-up/verification from the recipient of the webform. I think this triggered the application again.

Last check it was in CPC-Ottawa.

Reactions: scargee

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
about GCMS notes,
I ordered them twice, in june and july, yet receive any.

i guess their system is overloaded, they are doing whatever they can, you can say its all about luck now.

even when your case is final, approved, they are taking 2 weeks to 4 weeks to send PPR email.

or they being lazy and incompetent, which might not be the case, because of September intake of students , which is the major intake, compared to January and may intakes.

how big ?? just a half million international students.
  • There were more than 572,000 foreign students in Canada last year
source :https://monitor.icef.com/2019/02/canadas-foreign-student-enrolment-took-another-big-jump-2018
selling study is trillion dollar industry for them.

if half million got the visa, just imagine the rejected visa numbers, I am guessing, at-least 50,000 or more, just 10% of that number.

another thing, its summer there, means no snow, pleasant weather, they do marriages and other functions in this time of the year, so relatives living all around the world, comes in flocks, add those visa applications number to above, guessing another half million.

and this time while graduating, international students, invite their parents/family to convocation functions

not only this, construction work or other major businesses got surge in this time, and work permit visa applications from all over the world,

at last, maybe I am just rationalizing the situation to feel better, to give myself hope, that, on one fine early morning my phone will say "ting" I will be able to jump after noticing Canadian immigration in notification, maybe there will be some tears of joy seeing that they need my passport.

who-knows, what is going on, till then sit tight.

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Sorry, i read it wrong
Yeah!! I got a mail stating that i have a message in my profile
That’s all
Nothing else
Many thanks for replying...

Actually my medical is going to expire on 19 Aug 2019.. but still I haven't received any re-medical request...

Since the beginning of July my eligibility and criminality is passed.... No update after that!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
i ordered GCMS notes on june 14..two days ago i got a mail from a person called manmeet rai ,stating they are struggling to get the information from CIC and a lot of other things about getgcms notes operation...Still no GCMS....Should i order from other sites or wait??....Anyone else has the same experience??
me too...are they saying we might not get what we ordered???

The email simply states that when a delay happens, IRCC is notified, which may or may not even respond, creating more delays and lack of information.

What GET GCMS has been able to achieve is that every 2 weeks, IRCC will send a list to GET GCMS with all the requests filed with IRCC by GET GCMS.

This document will give the precise date when the processing began and the status of the all requests.

The biggest achievement is that instead of contacting IRCC when a delay happen, IRCC will itself notify of the delay and flag the request as priority, thereby cutting the time of communication.

Also, all the requests filed by IRCC will be monitored by IRCC on a bi-weekly basis, thereby keeping IRCC on its toes.

Hope this makes it clear.

Reactions: scargee

Pak 7625

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Guys, I have a question. I am travelling to US in August. I still haven't received the golden email so there will be nothing on my passport. If i get the golden email during my stay in US, Can I do a soft landing to Canada by road?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi all,

Another silent reader here.
Got the ReadyForVisa mail today at 4.46 AM IST.

My timeline and details:
2 applicants: Primary + Spouse
NOC Code: 1122
AOR: 5 Nov '18
Mep: 6 Dev '18

A loooooong silence.

ADR PoF: 17 Jul'19
Submitted: 19 Jul'19
Re-med request: 23 Jul'19
Re-med done: 27 Jul'19
PPR: 6 Aug'19

Thank you everyone for keeping us sane and helping each other through the journey. Hope everyone get their RFV mails soon. Good luck!!
Congratulations!! Good to see cases finally from November first week moving

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
PPR ALERT! I've been a silent reader for almost a year and this is my first post.

FSW-O
Philippines
CPC-O

Nov 9, 2018 - AOR
Dec 3, 2018 - MEP
May 4, 2019 - IP2 (Status moved to BG check)
May 20, 2019 - Sent Web Form to inquire about application: Found out that the CPC is in Ottawa.
May 23, 2019 - 1st Order of GCMS Notes (received by June, Eligibility Recommended Passed, Criminality Passed, Security not started)
July 8, 2019 - Sent a webform to inquire about the status. ( The agent made a follow-up to the Case officer)
July 16, 2019 - Received an email regarding on the status of the application
August 2, 2019 - Ghost Update
August 6, 2019 - After 270 days PPR!

I never called the CIC since I don't think it could help and may just add to my anxiety. I believe that they are fast tracking the backlogs and hopefully we will all be cleared November folks! Thanks to all the contributors in this forum!
Congratulations!!

I will only believe they're fast tracking November backlogs when I get PPR! I have already crossed 3 estimated processing times and will most likely cross the fourth one too so I'm not going to fall for that!!

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Congratulations!!

I will only believe they're fast tracking November backlogs when I get PPR! I have already crossed 3 estimated processing times and will most likely cross the fourth one too so I'm not going to fall for that!!
I logged in after a long time to check on you.

Was hoping you have your PR by now.

Best of luck. It should be soon now.

Reactions: Inabt

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
So, good to see, November first week applicants getting ppr...... Congratulations to those who got it.
Sithlord, what is ur estimated processing date?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So, good to see, November first week applicants getting ppr...... Congratulations to those who got it.
Sithlord, what is ur estimated processing date?
May 2, June 11, July 26 and now it's August 29 :)

We can definitely say IRCC is very consistent in failing to meet their estimated completion date :D:D:D

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
May 2, June 11, July 26 and now it's August 29 :)

We can definitely say IRCC is very consistent in failing to meet their estimated completion date :D:D:D
But what I find strange is that, they give u an estimated date...... Whenever I ask, they say, sorry..... We can't give u any estimated date

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
But what I find strange is that, they give u an estimated date...... Whenever I ask, they say, sorry..... We can't give u any estimated date
I think that depends on the agents. Some do and some don't In my case all agents gave me estimated date :) Even the remainder that was sent on August 2 and had the due as July 26, 2019 as expired. Now they have given a new due date August 29, 2019.

What I don't understand is why the hell they even bother to give a due date when they know they will definitely not make a decision:D:D:D:D They repeatedly keep giving my case a due date and fail to process it :confused: