+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Eligibility and criminality passed
Got adr in may..... Replied same day
Now additional documents status says - not applicable
God knows what's the problem with my file.....
Which additional document they have asked you if I may know.. I mean I will keep such things ready if at all I get any such request

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hi,

I knew our file was under review since last 2.5 months. Got gcms on 19 June and got to know employment has RR. Immediately collected documents and within 3 days submitted webform. Got ghost update day before yesterday and nothing since then.

Hope it helps.
Yes, it definitely did help. We also know we have RR so awaiting notes now.
Lets see if we can provide any add docs for the RR.
Probably your eligibility was met, which is why u got the ghost update.
Call up tonight to know.

Also can you please let me know in how many days u got the gcms notes and u applied from where?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Eligibility and criminality passed
Got adr in may..... Replied same day
Now additional documents status says - not applicable
God knows what's the problem with my file.....
Are you under ss?

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi Raja. so it roughly took 1 month for the officer to look up on the addtional documents you have provided and you got a ghost update after that.

Your response will be helpful to us and thanks?
Yes approx a month. Got a ghost update, but still not sure what it was for, hopefully eligibilty passed now and ppr soon, let’s see, I’ll keep you guys posted.

Reactions: djangoboy

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Yes, it definitely did help. We also know we have RR so awaiting notes now.
Lets see if we can provide any add docs for the RR.
Probably your eligibility was met, which is why u got the ghost update.
Call up tonight to know.

Also can you please let me know in how many days u got the gcms notes and u applied from where?
Got the gcms notes in 35 days and ordered from getgcms.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Yes approx a month. Got a ghost update, but still not sure what it was for, hopefully eligibilty passed now and ppr soon, let’s see, I’ll keep you guys posted.
Did you call them in between to find about your latest status on your application?

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Did you call them in between to find about your latest status on your application?
Yes I did. All I got was eligibility is review required and criminality is passed. Security not started. Only after getting notes I came to know what the RR was for.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Yes I did. All I got was eligibility is review required and criminality is passed. Security not started. Only after getting notes I came to know what the RR was for.
Okay, what I am asking is did you call them after sending documents proactively and did the agent tell you that it is being actively looked at ?

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Okay, what I am asking is did you call them after sending documents proactively and did the agent tell you that it is being actively looked at ?
After sending documents called once and the agent again said that eligibility is under review and that documents have been received. Also we had got a confirmation e mail that our CSE has been forwarded to the concerned officer, that took 8-10 days.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
After sending documents called once and the agent again said that eligibility is under review and that documents have been received. Also we had got a confirmation e mail that our CSE has been forwarded to the concerned officer, that took 8-10 days.
Thanks Raja, this is what I wanted. Please keep us informed on your process.

yankyridzz

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Schedule a, travel history, client information and student supplementary form
My AoR date is December 29. I also got the similar back to back ADRs in the first week of June. First one for travel history. I submitted it on the same day and the very next day I got the second ADR for my CV, Schedule A and Student Supplementary Information form. There is no further action on the file and status of ADRs is Not Applicable at this point of time. As per the reply from Ralph's mail, my security and criminality have not started yet and eligibility is met.