+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by senthilkumarank, Nov 1, 2018.

1. I also called on Wednesday....... The agent said..... Wait is the only thing..... Can't do anything about it

2. Been reading your posts. We are 12th Dec AOR. London Visa office.

Just as with all of you, we received a generic msg saying "your file is in a queue awaiting review by an officer". God knows what review this is.

Ralph informed us that eligibility/security not started. 219 days now.

I'm not sure who parks the files whilst others get processed. Completely agree with the petition. But for us, calling IRCC is pointless as they say once the files leaves the country they can not access it.

Just great to leave a very stressed applicant in the dark. Very disappointed by the system. Its the lack of communication which is the most frustrating. If there are questions then please do ask, don't just leave us stranded.

Supshefu, bc92 and Emma 2019 like this.
  3. Did you order your gcms notes?

4. We have, but it's been a month and we haven't received them yet.

5. Just spoke to the call centre and we were congratulated saying that our application is approved :)

Inabt, Ron72, vinayk and 6 others like this.
  6. Finally received ppr.

Aor 2 November
    Good luck to everyone

7. Congratulations

8. Thanks to all of you

Immigration_guru likes this.
  9. It seems like finally they are working on the applications of November first two weeks applicants...... Hope we too get soon

greenboymx likes this.
  10. I just realised that I forgot to list a trip in 2010. What should I so

11. Hi Guys,

My AOR is 1st Nov, 2018.
    I got my MEP on 28th Nov. After that there hasn't been a single update on my file. 260+ days.
    Ordered my first GCMS in March, said the documents were okay, 'eligibility seems to be met'. Background hasn't started yet. called 4-5 time, no useful information, just keep asking me to wait. I have ordered another GCMS but haven't received them.
    I wanted to know if it is unusual to not have been started with the background check even after almost 9 months of AOR?

12. If you have filled the gap you should be fine ... Is it stamped on the passport you submitted?

Emma 2019 likes this.
  13. Are u IP1?

14. Congratulations .
    Did you send additional documents after review required on eligibility?

15. CPC
    Email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.