+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Immitracker data may be biased, be careful with it.

Because they inactivate cases after some time, unless people notice that and activate them back (when my case got inactive, I did not get any email from Immitracker).

That way you may get results that show higher percentage of passed cases, than actually passed (85% to 90 % - the difference may be attributed to it).

I am still waiting for the decision (under RR) and my Immitracker got inactive one day all of a sudden.
Yes you are right that cases get inactivated ... But the total number of cases were same and number of PPR cases have increased this week ... Hopefully same happens with November folks too next week

Reactions: Max_Rimon

thebrazilian

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I just received my notes today - requested 59 days ago. Just criminality in progress, the rest is in "not started" status. It just had a few movements in December and comments regarding the existing documents - nothing relevant. o_O

After 6 months my file was transferred from Winnipeg to Etobicoke (Toronto) due to "workload transfer". I am positive this will make things go faster :)

Reactions: greenboymx

Tangygal27

Feb 13, 2018
Just spoke to an agent and said the same thing as last month. Eligibility MET, criminality PASSED, security NOT STARTED. The agent said the file was last worked on April and that too for the updated FD I had submitted. The due date was 20th June on file and said since no one has looked at it, she’ll send a reminder to the officer. 7 mnths tomorrow, only thing I can think of is ordering GCMS notes as of now. Background processing since Jan18.

Reactions: JssAmA

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Der are people who got ppr next day after getting ghost update...... And der are some like me...... I got 4 ghost updates ....... Last one was on 08/06........ And yet no ppr. :(
Yeah but what I meant is if the person gets first ghost update after 7 months (like in my case), then it’s not ADR, its PPR