Sdk2317

Dec 11, 2018
PPR Alert!
Received the RFV email this morning..

Below is the timeline:
AOR :17TH NOVEMBER
MEP: 20TH DECEMBER
PPR: 28th JUNE
In IP1 till this morning, directly received PPR.. didn't move to IP2 stage. It is now showing we are processing your background check.

CRS: 466
NOC: 0601
FSW-O (India) -- 2

CALL #1: Mid April, was told that eligibility MET and nothing else started

May 17th -- 6 months completed, raised CSE on 22nd.. received generic reply on 29th may saying they have all the required information and application is in process..

CALL #2: MAY 29 -- was told eligibility MET, but nothing started yet, and also told information sharing is completed

Was thinking to give a call tonight as one month passed since the last call, but finally got the much awaited golden email this morning.

TOTAL DAYS FROM AOR TO PPR: 222

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have..

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I received gcms notes today and in notes 4 case porcessing agent has written everything seems to meet but last line says documents set to review required.Which documents is he talking about?and before this the eligibility was marked as met..criminality and security not started

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Can you post a snippet? Review required is usually documented with context. Ofcourse redact your info before posting

I received gcms notes today and in notes 4 case porcessing agent has written everything seems to meet but last line says documents set to review required.Which documents is he talking about?and before this the eligibility was marked as met..criminality and security not started

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Can you post a snippet? Review required is usually documented with context. Ofcourse redact your info before posting
This is what am talking about.Though I have also mailed this to my agent ,not sure what they are actually talking about.We completed 7 months this Monday and still in IP1.Though last wk agent on phone had confirmed eligibility met

Ashleighq

Apr 5, 2019
Ready for Visa mail rec’d!

AoR: Nov 30
MeP: Jan 10
RPRF request: Jan 23
IP2: June 27
PPR: June 27

FsW Outland
CRS: 471
GCMS Notes: Ordered May 8 Rec’d June 10th. Noted RR proof of funds. Didn’t take any action just waited.

Called cic finally got through June 26, spoke to an agent who Stated that file was in still process and I just have to wait. Wasn’t satisfied with answer so I called back June 27 got a really nice agent.. he said RR is not a reason to panic that it’s normal as it’s just the agents conducting their due diligence internally... it’s not any cause for concern as it’s all part of the process..the RR would be removed eventually. he also said that those files past due are actually priority now and are being worked on as they were told to clear the backlog.

I followed this forum religiously since I submitted.. my anxiety was through the roof!! Good luck to all!! The end is near! Keep the faith

CanTech

Apr 22, 2019
PPR Alert!
Received the RFV email this morning..

Below is the timeline:
AOR :17TH NOVEMBER
MEP: 20TH DECEMBER
PPR: 28th JUNE
In IP1 till this morning, directly received PPR.. didn't move to IP2 stage. It is now showing we are processing your background check.

CRS: 466
NOC: 0601
FSW-O (India) -- 2

CALL #1: Mid April, was told that eligibility MET and nothing else started

May 17th -- 6 months completed, raised CSE on 22nd.. received generic reply on 29th may saying they have all the required information and application is in process..

CALL #2: MAY 29 -- was told eligibility MET, but nothing started yet, and also told information sharing is completed

Was thinking to give a call tonight as one month passed since the last call, but finally got the much awaited golden email this morning.

TOTAL DAYS FROM AOR TO PPR: 222

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have..
Congratulations...wats ur vo?

CanTech

Apr 22, 2019

FsW Outland
GCMS Notes: Ordered May 8 Rec’d June 10th. Noted RR proof of funds. Didn’t take any action just waited.

Called cic finally got through June 26, spoke to an agent who Stated that file was in still process and I just have to wait. Wasn’t satisfied with answer so I called back June 27 got a really nice agent.. he said RR is not a reason to panic that it’s normal as it’s just the agents conducting their due diligence internally... it’s not any cause for concern as it’s all part of the process..the RR would be removed eventually. he also said that those files past due are actually priority now and are being worked on as they were told to clear the backlog.

I followed this forum religiously since I submitted.. my anxiety was through the roof!! Good luck to all!! The end is near! Keep the faith
Congratulations...wats ur vo?

Ron72

Apr 29, 2019

FsW Outland

Congratzz

Mona sedhra

Jun 19, 2019
Hi,
How can I contact IRCC from India? 7 months have completed on 24th june and still there is no update. I asked about the delay on 27 May through webform but still there is no reply from their side. Can anyone please tell me how I can contact from India?

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019

FsW Outland

Congratulations.... My eligibility was also marked as review required but it was removed last week and changed to In process...

Reactions: Upasana and Ron72