Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hi Guys !!! Silent Reader over here who just Got PPR

Finally Got Ready for Visa e-mail. My stats are below:

AOR: 29 November 2018
1st GCMS Notes 13 April 2019: Review Required for R10
Primary office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: Ottawa
2nd GCMS notes: Haven't received them yet.
Ready for visa e-mail: 14June, 2019

Nationality: Morocco
Other Info: Got 1 visa rejection 1 year ago from France due to 1 missing document. Of course, I declared it in my EE application
I called Canadian Immigration call center as soon as I went over 6 months (1 or 2 day after), and I asked the woman in the phone to send reminder to visa officer after she told me that I still haven't passed eligibility and security screening.

Feel free to ask in case you need some info from my personal experience.

And I wish a PPR to all of you guys especially people who went over 6 months.

Congraaaaatulations!! :) Really makes me happy to see someone getting their PPR in this long wait. Wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Reactions: Upasana

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
Nobody has called my workplace nor has der been any verification my residence ....... So I should leave hope for ppr...... As this verification will take time...... :(
yes, u sud hope for ppr, mine bg verification will take a month atleast...:rolleyes:

Amit#

May 28, 2019
Do you remember in which month your background changed to "we are processing your background check"? and don't worry you will receive PPR at anytime within a days or a month.

What does RR means?
I didn't checked that Background date effectively as i wasn't aware; however since 8 May 2019 i am tracking and its all the same.

Michael675

Feb 10, 2018
Hi Guys !!! Silent Reader over here who just Got PPR

Finally Got Ready for Visa e-mail. My stats are below:

AOR: 29 November 2018
1st GCMS Notes 13 April 2019: Review Required for R10
Primary office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: Ottawa
2nd GCMS notes: Haven't received them yet.
Ready for visa e-mail: 14June, 2019

Nationality: Morocco
Other Info: Got 1 visa rejection 1 year ago from France due to 1 missing document. Of course, I declared it in my EE application
I called Canadian Immigration call center as soon as I went over 6 months (1 or 2 day after), and I asked the woman in the phone to send reminder to visa officer after she told me that I still haven't passed eligibility and security screening.

Feel free to ask in case you need some info from my personal experience.

And I wish a PPR to all of you guys especially people who went over 6 months.
Congratulations, can you please give me the number to call them from outside canada

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
How did you know that you have a Review Required on your eligibility without ordering notes? I am a Sept'18 AOR and my eligibility is still not started.
I called CIC multiple times and until I hit 6 months, the reply was that eligibility wasn't started. At the 6 months mark, I called and got a reply that my eligibility is under RR. Called again at the 7 months mark and was told the same.

What does RR means?
Review Required. This happens if a case processing agent marks some of your documents for review by a higher officer

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
what had u submitted earlier for work experience? I did see many quote almost all the docs possible - JD, offer letter, payslips, tax assessment etc. But as per the PR form, it only asks for the JD letter. So that is just the only doc we submitted.
Anyway...nothing has started in our profile yet, and we never applied for any GCMS notes, so guess we just have to wait and see.
I submitted reference letter+ payslips+ tax assesment + bank statements intially but they again asked for same documents. It depends on case basis. You will be alright as reference letter is only basic requiremebt so far by IRCC. They will ask you adittional documents if required.
Good luck.

Reactions: Ven_sus

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
what had u submitted earlier for work experience? I did see many quote almost all the docs possible - JD, offer letter, payslips, tax assessment etc. But as per the PR form, it only asks for the JD letter. So that is just the only doc we submitted.
Anyway...nothing has started in our profile yet, and we never applied for any GCMS notes, so guess we just have to wait and see.
What's your AOR??? If its already more than 4 months, I highly recommend you to order notes as it will give you proper overview of your application if incase anything is review required by case officer

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
I see a LOT of RR cases lately, it seems that a lot of applications are marked as RR in order to win some more time due to the enormous backlog...
something is weird here...

Reactions: SithLord