Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I am a November AOR, I have just received my GCMS notes, on the second page (in the assessment part) I can read the following :

Eligibility: MET
Security : Not Started.
Criminality : Passed

Is that mean, they are just waiting for the Security report to make the final decision ??
This means, that the case processing agent has made the eligibility MET and now the case processing officer after checking the documents will mark it as PASSED, and then the security will start

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I have raised webform but received a generic response and even called the agents. Last call to the agent was made yesterday, he was very rude and just told me that everything is in progress and if i need more info regarding my file i should apply for GCMS. I really don't understand what exactly is going on. Will we even wake up with the golden email or not!!
Some agents are really frustrated with life, i would suggest you to relax and wait, you will definitely get the PPR in your email box soon to wake you up.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I have heard that , the student and tourist visas are putting pressure on the IRCC workload......
And for those who are dec or January applicants ......and are getting ppr..... They are just lucky people......

I hope this new theory Is true
:(

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Don't confuse your self with IP stages. Check your application based on the following stages, that will make you understand the movement easy.
R10
Med
Criminality
Eligibility
security
Did not receive gcms notes. Ordered back on 29th april. Don't want to request a fresh one now..And wait for forever.

Last call on 8th june said criminality passed. Moved to ip2 on 4th June (bc started)
Got re medical same day..For husband whose medical was expiring in July 1st week.
Re medicals cleared on 12th June. No update after that.

So just wanted to check here..When does bc start mean..When eligibility is recommended pass?

Because when I called on 8th june..Was told they are waiting for the re medical. Criminality passed, eligibility and security not started.

I found it strange that how can they send re medical when eligibility hasn't started yet..Because they they have the chance to later reject the application saying eligibility not met...So it makes no sense to ask for re medical.

Any views?

dukenukem

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
New Delhi
Guys, I am a Nov 4 applicant, IP1, I recently had change in address, do I need to update them ? If yes then should I get the same updated on my passport also ?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Did not receive gcms notes. Ordered back on 29th april. Don't want to request a fresh one now..And wait for forever.

Last call on 8th june said criminality passed. Moved to ip2 on 4th June (bc started)
Got re medical same day..For husband whose medical was expiring in July 1st week.
Re medicals cleared on 12th June. No update after that.

So just wanted to check here..When does bc start mean..When eligibility is recommended pass?

Because when I called on 8th june..Was told they are waiting for the re medical. Criminality passed, eligibility and security not started.

I found it strange that how can they send re medical when eligibility hasn't started yet..Because they they have the chance to later reject the application saying eligibility not met...So it makes no sense to ask for re medical.

Any views?
So according to IRCC, BGC is a term used for Med, Criminality and Security. So again this will confuse you.
Medical can be asked any time, that is not an issue. According to me your eligibility is on going and once that is done you will start with your security.
Wait for your GCMS. I am shocked why you have not received it. Did you raise a complaint?

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
I just don't understand if ip2 is bg start. Then people are getting PPR the next or couple of days later. I mean there is no logic here
I know that already. Ip2 is considered when background starts. Wanted to check when does bc start? When eligibility is recommended pass?

Reactions: Upasana

Sushi777

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I just don't understand if ip2 is bg start. Then people are getting PPR the next or couple of days later. I mean there is no logic here
Wondered about that too. Maybe the checks were complete but the system was updated late hence it seems like it's just a few days or hours but it was just the officer updating the system late? IDK :(

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
So according to IRCC, BGC is a term used for Med, Criminality and Security. So again this will confuse you.
Medical can be asked any time, that is not an issue. According to me your eligibility is on going and once that is done you will start with your security.
Wait for your GCMS. I am shocked why you have not received it. Did you raise a complaint?
No not yet.