PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Did you guys got any update recently from CIO sydney. My file is also at CIO sydney from beginning. Did not get any update till now NOV 4 AOR.
Nothing! I hope they transfer our files to local VO soon.

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have wasted a month in anxiety due to thinking about PR, but from last 4 days I am so happy. I have started learning french, I didn’t leave my job, I go to gym, evening walk, swimming and meditation. I have hardly left with any free time. Life is going like a vacation. So please guys busy yourselves. I am one of you guys and with a review required. Some of you have even passed eligibility. Stop thinking yourself a victim. It will come if it is destined to. We did all we could have done. The person who masters his mind, masters the world. “Heads up kings and queens or the crown slips” ...

Michael675

Feb 10, 2018
Hi Guys,

I thought to share my situation in order to get advice from you.
AOR Nov 28
MEP Jan 7
Then I was asked to submit some informations about my obligatory military service on Feb 20th
Then I was asked to upload the Schedule A form again along with CV on March 27th.

Till now no update!!

What should I do in order to get some updates??

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Did not receive gcms notes. Ordered back on 29th april. Don't want to request a fresh one now..And wait for forever.

Last call on 8th june said criminality passed. Moved to ip2 on 4th June (bc started)
Got re medical same day..For husband whose medical was expiring in July 1st week.
Re medicals cleared on 12th June. No update after that.

So just wanted to check here..When does bc start mean..When eligibility is recommended pass?

Because when I called on 8th june..Was told they are waiting for the re medical. Criminality passed, eligibility and security not started.

I found it strange that how can they send re medical when eligibility hasn't started yet..Because they they have the chance to later reject the application saying eligibility not met...So it makes no sense to ask for re medical.

Any views?
I too ordered the notes around your time. I ordered them on May 1st. I am still waiting. Got RR on my Eligibility after 6 months of listening to "not started". Now, I can't wait to get the notes to see why I have RR.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
I too ordered the notes around your time. I ordered them on May 1st. I am still waiting. Got RR on my Eligibility after 6 months of listening to "not started". Now, I can't wait to get the notes to see why I have RR.
Wow.
The agents told u about RR?

ZEDDZ

May 13, 2019
Hi guys, I have finaly received my GCMS notes after 35 days, as you can see, they havn't touch my file since January, I don't know why the security still on not started !
any expert in the forum ?

On the second page :
ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:

On the last 7 pages :
NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2019/01/23 21
Created By: EN2xxxxx
Updated Date: 2019/01/23 21
Updated By: EN2xxxxx
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: Prevu verified (Applicant information)

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2019/01/17
Created By: IR4xxxx
Updated Date: 2019/01/17
Updated By: IR4xxxx
----- Primary Applicant 1- Algeria police certificate: Provided-NRT
Text: ----- PM-OI Assessment
Recommendation: Pass Criminality

NOTES: 4
Text:
EE FSW Having analyzed this
application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass M13 All .2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTSIFunds: Appears Met FSW points total: 75 Outstanding Documents (Requested): - PA MEDICAL - ln Progress RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (l TA) 458 CRS points minimum score for round: 449 CRS score at application (APR): 458 1 have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with XXXXXXXXXXXXX, edoc# 25xxxx191" PA gained points for French-language proficiency INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application
COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children
MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - ln Progress PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-11-27 Primary Occupation: NOC 2151 Architects EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S)
PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Architecture 2014-01 to 2018-10 - Architecte (NOC: 2151) - at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- eDoc#
258550191 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-10-04 appears to confirm
employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is
consistent With the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms
full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2017 (eDoc# 258550191) FSW Work: 4
years and 10 months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and IO months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year
WORK(s) EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $13760.95, as per CENTRE NATIONAL statement at
2018-11-14; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 164 NOTE: SEE EDOCS# 258557169

NOTES: 7
Created Date: 2019/01/07
Created By: KRxxxxx
Updated Date: 2019/01/07
Updated By: KRxxxxx
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
-----Recommend R10 Complete----- REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION E0009xxxxxxxxx
REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 458 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified-----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant French- TEF Met Threshold & Verified English- IELTS Verified -----
EDUCATION ---- - Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign---POLICE CERTIFICATE--- Primary Applicant Algeria police certificate: Provided-NRT credential provided - RIO OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-
APR

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Hi guys, I have finaly received my GCMS notes after 35 days, as you can see, they havn't touch my file since January, I don't know why the security still on not started !

On the second page :
ASSESSMENTS

Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

On the last 7 pages :

Text:
application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass M13 All .2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTSIFunds: Appears Met FSW points total: 75 Outstanding Documents (Requested): - PA MEDICAL - ln Progress RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (l TA) 458 CRS points minimum score for round: 449 CRS score at application (APR): 458 1 have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with XXXXXXXXXXXXX, edoc# 25xxxx191" PA gained points for French-language proficiency INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application
COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children
MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - ln Progress PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-11-27 Primary Occupation: NOC 2151 Architects EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S)
PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Architecture 2014-01 to 2018-10 - Architecte (NOC: 2151) - at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- eDoc#
258550191 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-10-04 appears to confirm
employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is
consistent With the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms
full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2017 (eDoc# 258550191) FSW Work: 4
years and 10 months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and IO months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $13760.95, as per CENTRE NATIONAL statement at

Text:
-----Recommend R10 Complete----- REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION E0009xxxxxxxxx
REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 458 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified-----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant French- TEF Met Threshold & Verified English- IELTS Verified -----
EDUCATION ---- - Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign---POLICE CERTIFICATE--- Primary Applicant Algeria police certificate: Provided-NRT credential provided - RIO OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-
APR
If security had started but no update for a long time, that will worry you a lot more, because probably you would be SS! So security not start means it is still possible all the rest will be completed in weeks.

Reactions: derkdsou and ZEDDZ

Amit#

May 28, 2019
Hi All,

I have applied on 8 Nov 2018 and my 6 months period got lapsed on 8 May 2019.
My profile shows as follows :
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
December 10, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone of you tell me at what stage my file is?
The Background check started somewhere in end of April 2019 and the status is still the same.

Any tentative ideas as to when i can expect PPR?
Thanks in advance!

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I am also in the same situation... instead of uploading bank/credit card statements I uploaded the Ontario state card which is not considered as valid residence proof. they have dedcuted 15 points...
I had uploaded the additional docs through CSE web form...
did you receive an ADR for this issue?
the only thing we can do is wait for an offer to pick and review the new docs.
No ADR, just waiting. I got to know about this information through GCMS.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Can you update your signature use mine as a template.

On the second page :
ASSESSMENTS

Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

On the last 7 pages :

Text:
ANALYST

Text:
APR

Reactions: ZEDDZ

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
anybody who gives me enthusiasm :( how much time it takes from RR to PPR ? I have uploaded updated docs of my brother residence through web form 4 days ago.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
How did you know that you have a Review Required on your eligibility without ordering notes? I am a Sept'18 AOR and my eligibility is still not started.