Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Any November folks still waiting ? Or is it just me still
You are kidding right? Did you even spend a minute goin through at least 2-3 pages before asking this question???
Before it was "newbies" that create IDs jus so they could post they got PPR and now with questions like this when people are writing their heart out in this forum? C'mon!

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
November 14 aor, still in IP1 no updates since January. Lost all hopes :(
Did u raise any GCMS? Or webform?
Ours is same Nov 14. And no progress since Dec. Our webforms get generic response and that eligibility itself is still in progress since we submitted. None of the other things have started. We made two calls last month, after reading the pathetic responses that agents give ppl here, decided not to call. And since our two webforms as well now yielded the same generic response, not goin to raise anymore.

Reactions: Upasana

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Whenever someone gets PPR, especially who has crossed 180 days, I feel hopeful again ....
So true. Guess delay is fine as long as they say how long. Seeing cases that was quoted Oct , Nov etc getting within two days, it's makes it harder to jus stop reading forums, check profile etc and live our life!

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Hello all! I'm sorry about the late update (got caught up with other stuff). We finally received the request for visa email yesterday at 0346hrs IST. Me and my wife applied together under the FSW-O category from India. Below is our timeline,
AOR - Nov 30
MEP - Jan 10
IP2 / Ghost Update - June 12
Second ghost update - June 13
PPR - June 14
VO - Ottawa

Thank you all for the support! All of your inputs were of real help to understand this whole process. I was mostly a silent reader all this while. Specially thanks to @Immigration_guru, @SithLord, @Upasana, @Priya0227 your inputs and replies gave us a good idea with this stuff. I wish and hope you all get your PPRs soon!
Congratulations buddy !!!

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hello all! I'm sorry about the late update (got caught up with other stuff). We finally received the request for visa email yesterday at 0346hrs IST. Me and my wife applied together under the FSW-O category from India. Below is our timeline,
AOR - Nov 30
MEP - Jan 10
IP2 / Ghost Update - June 12
Second ghost update - June 13
PPR - June 14
VO - Ottawa

Thank you all for the support! All of your inputs were of real help to understand this whole process. I was mostly a silent reader all this while. Specially thanks to @Immigration_guru, @SithLord, @Upasana, @Priya0227 your inputs and replies gave us a good idea with this stuff. I wish and hope you all get your PPRs soon!
Congratulations.......
Wish u happiness and good life ahead :)

priya93

Apr 27, 2019
Did u raise any GCMS? Or webform?
Ours is same Nov 14. And no progress since Dec. Our webforms get generic response and that eligibility itself is still in progress since we submitted. None of the other things have started. We made two calls last month, after reading the pathetic responses that agents give ppl here, decided not to call. And since our two webforms as well now yielded the same generic response, not goin to raise anymore.
I have raised webform but received a generic response and even called the agents. Last call to the agent was made yesterday, he was very rude and just told me that everything is in progress and if i need more info regarding my file i should apply for GCMS. I really don't understand what exactly is going on. Will we even wake up with the golden email or not!!