+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
They didn’t say that, just that eligibility, criminality and security were all passed.
I guess that there is another step that is gonna take weeks to complete!
That technically does mean your application is approved.

So now even approved applications are complex for them to proceed lol.

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
That's great! There will be some work done on your application in the coming weeks it seems.
By the way, how did you manage to call them? Are you in Canada right now? If not
how do you get in touch with IRCC via phone?
Used Google Hangouts to call them.

Reactions: prk245

S.Nanda

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov-08-2018
Hello all,
Just got a email for personal interview at Vancouver Immigration office
I am already in Canada on my 3 year Post-grad work permit.

AOR: 08 Nov

I have already completed 4 years in Canada. Not sure what's the interview for?

Has anyone got a similar kind of request?

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hello all,
Just got a email for personal interview at Vancouver Immigration office
I am already in Canada on my 3 year Post-grad work permit.

AOR: 08 Nov

I have already completed 4 years in Canada. Not sure what's the interview for?

Has anyone got a similar kind of request?
It's a standard landing procedure for inland applicants.
Do you by any chance know when was your file approved?

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Canadian experience class
AOR: Nov 08
Inland applicant
Congratulations!

I wonder if FSW inland applicants go through the interview process too or RFV. Technically I don’t think that there is a distinction between inland and Outland for the FSW stream but not sure.

reddog

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
It seems I got the magic email. Interestingly they did not send it to my personal Email account but when I login to IRCC account today, I see the Email. The Email arrived on June 4th. They are requesting my Passport.

Still my back-ground check status says, they are processing my application, but I got the invitation. Is this normal?

Once I sent my passport, how long it takes to receive my passport back?

Thanks, everyone for all your help. Good luck to everyone in this group. Hopefully everyone will get soon.

My AOR: Nov 24th 2018, Medical passed Dec'29th.

S.Nanda

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov-08-2018
Congratulations!

I wonder if FSW inland applicants go through the interview process too or RFV. Technically I don’t think that there is a distinction between inland and Outland for the FSW stream but not sure.
Not sure about FSW. But few of the inland applications are getting the interview and getting the COPR on spot after interview. So their passports are stamped there as landed and no need to cross border.

Reactions: Max_Rimon

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi,

CIC sent ADR to submit in 7 days ...but there is no slot to upload paper in my account..how to upload doc

please advise
They might have given u a link to upload if in case u don't find the slot...... Raise a web form and upload the documents along with a letter of explanation stating that u cud see the slot to upload documents in ur CIC account

Reactions: manjot 2195

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
They might have given u a link to upload if in case u don't find the slot...... Raise a web form and upload the documents along with a letter of explanation stating that u cud see the slot to upload documents in ur CIC account
thanks priya ... yh they requested my canadian driver licence n abstract i uploaded using webform... hoping my security is in process

Reactions: Priya0227

shawn18

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-Nov-2018
AOR Received.
29-Nov-2018
IELTS Request
Nov-2018
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-Jun-2019
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2019
Guys!! I got my PPR mail just now :)

As usual first thing in the morning I checked my mailbox at 6AM IST but didn't get any emails. On the way to my work I was casually reading through this thread replies posted since yesterday(my routine) and I got the golden email notification "Ready for Visa"!!! at 8AM IST.

Thank you everyone who have been with me through this anxious wait. I hope with all my heart all of us get PPRs soon.

AOR - 29th NoV 2018
Med passed - 8th JAN 2019
No updates after that.. not even IP2 or Ghost. Called couple of times in March and May and agent said nothing started on the file.
PPR - 6th JUN 2019.
VO : Ottawa.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Guys!! I got my PPR mail just now :)

As usual first thing in the morning I checked my mailbox at 6AM IST but didn't get any emails. On the way to my work I was casually reading through this thread replies posted since yesterday(my routine) and I got the golden email notification "Ready for Visa"!!! at 8AM IST.

Thank you everyone who have been with me through this anxious wait. I hope with all my heart all of us get PPRs soon.

AOR - 29th NoV 2018
Med passed - 8th JAN 2019
No updates after that.. not even IP2 or Ghost. Called couple of times in March and May and agent said nothing started on the file.
PPR - 6th JUN 2019.
VO : Ottawa.
Congratulations.......
Time to celebrate :)

Reactions: shawn18