+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys!! I got my PPR mail just now :)

As usual first thing in the morning I checked my mailbox at 6AM IST but didn't get any emails. On the way to my work I was casually reading through this thread replies posted since yesterday(my routine) and I got the golden email notification "Ready for Visa"!!! at 8AM IST.

Thank you everyone who have been with me through this anxious wait. I hope with all my heart all of us get PPRs soon.

AOR - 29th NoV 2018
Med passed - 8th JAN 2019
No updates after that.. not even IP2 or Ghost. Called couple of times in March and May and agent said nothing started on the file.
PPR - 6th JUN 2019.
VO : Ottawa.
Congrats
Are u family applicant?

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He is single applicant, therefore the family applicants get PR faster theory isn’t also working. I think only theory here working is that “how lucky you are”.
Yeah, even in dec thread I saw some of the single applicants getting ppr, so its all about which file they pick, even what call centre agents are saying can’t be believed as today one person got ppr in december aor and yesterday when she called, she was told nothing has started so its all black hole!

EconomicRefugee

Oct 8, 2018
I ordered GCMS notes on April 4th and didnt receive it for 2 months. Finally I received them yesterday.
I ordered it through an agency and the agency emailed it to me.
Thanks for responding. I’m still waiting as advised when I called the call centre. I’ll wait a little and see how that goes.

Shar23

Jun 5, 2019
Hi,
Anyone knows how long it takes to get email from IRCC for PPR or landing interview (inland applicant) after being told by an agent on the phone that your application was approved ?

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Yeah, even in dec thread I saw some of the single applicants getting ppr, so its all about which file they pick, even what call centre agents are saying can’t be believed as today one person got ppr in december aor and yesterday when she called, she was told nothing has started so its all black hole!
Exactly. Earlier in the end of may I called, and the agent told me that there is a review required, and when I called again 2 days ago another agent told me that they are waiting for the results of my background check. When I asked about the review required on eligibility,she said that we are just reviewing it. God knows what to believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandhusarwar

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
S
Exactly. Earlier in the end of may I called, and the agent told me that there is a review required, and when I called again 2 days ago another agent told me that they are waiting for the results of my background check. When I asked about the review required on eligibility,she said that we are just reviewing it. God knows what to believe.[/QUOTE

Same here. IP2 since 15 may,Aor 20 November. Ordered notes last week.any stat questions in your application?

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Hello Guys,

Finally received my PPR mail today at 8AM IST. I feel truly happy and indebted to @SithLord and @legalfalcon for their timely suggestion when I was in a confusion whether to include my Spouse as 'Accompanying' or not, as I was very close to my 6 months timeline. I believe this change to include my Spouse has accelerated my application and in 2 weeks I got my PPR. I'm also thankful to each and every person in this forum for the positivity and useful insights that really helped me in all stages of my application. Thanks again for your guidance @SithLord and @legalfalcon

Below is my timeline
ITA- 15-Nov'18
AOR- 28 Nov'18
MEP- 8 Jan'19
Raised webform to include Spouse as accompanying- 23 May'19
ADR1 (IMM8 and processing fee for Spouse) -29 May'19 (Submitted on same day)
ADR2 (IMM5406)- 5 Jun'19 (Submitted on same day)
PPR- 7 Jun'19

Note: We do had a previous rejection of my application in Oct'18 due to some issue in my Spouse's Hungarian PCC. We filed a new application with LOE from Hungarian embassy and immediately got ITA in Nov'19 and AOR on 29 Nov'18.

I heartfully wish everyone in this forum to get their PPR very soon.

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
What exactly do they check in background check? I did submit latest police certificates from both the countries, and one is from canada itself that RCMP one.

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Hello Guys,

Finally received my PPR mail today at 8AM IST. I feel truly happy and indebted to @SithLord and @legalfalcon for their timely suggestion when I was in a confusion whether to include my Spouse as 'Accompanying' or not, as I was very close to my 6 months timeline. I believe this change to include my Spouse has accelerated my application and in 2 weeks I got my PPR. I'm also thankful to each and every person in this forum for the positivity and useful insights that really helped me in all stages of my application. Thanks again for your guidance @SithLord and @legalfalcon

Below is my timeline
ITA- 15-Nov'18
AOR- 28 Nov'18
MEP- 8 Jan'19
Raised webform to include Spouse as accompanying- 23 May'19
ADR1 (IMM8 and processing fee for Spouse) -29 May'19 (Submitted on same day)
ADR2 (IMM5406)- 5 Jun'19 (Submitted on same day)
PPR- 7 Jun'19

Note: We do had a previous rejection of my application in Oct'18 due to some issue in my Spouse's Hungarian PCC. We filed a new application with LOE from Hungarian embassy and immediately got ITA in Nov'19 and AOR on 29 Nov'18.

I heartfully wish everyone in this forum to get their PPR very soon.
Congratulations

Reactions: Sailaja444