+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Question regarding PCC:

Post AOR, I have been staying outside India for more than 6 months now. Additionally, I am about to complete 7 months of application processing next week. Would you suggest getting the PCC before IRCC asks for it and avoid any further delay? Thanks.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
My brother received a request for RCMP criminal record check but the letter stated to only submit if he has stayed in Canada for more than 6 months since 18th birthday however in his case he stayed less than 6 months. We raised the CSE and explained the situation however we still went ahead and got his RCMP check done and uploaded it few days ago as we had limited time of 30 days as we were not sure if raising CSE will help or not and we didn't want to take any chances.
Now the status says " We are reviewing the additional documents you have provided"

We called the call centre and "Eligibility is still in process"
Security, Criminality still ongoing.
Does the eligibility gets passed once security/criminality is passed or it's independent of itself?

Last edited:

Tangygal27

Feb 13, 2018
My IP2 came nearly the same time as yours, file no touch since early Feb. You are lucky as Ottawa may process case faster than Sydney at where my case is.
Yeah, anxiety is getting to me coz after jan 18, nothing has been happening. I hope we both get the good news soon. Hang in there.

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Posting here for a friend. Anyone please help.
For POF - the source will be PF and gift deed from a parent. But she also has a credit card 3lakh debt + 2 lakh personal loan + housing loan goin on. She is a single applicant.
Will she be required to clear all her loans+credit or as long as the required POF is not from a loan, the rest of debts won't matter?

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Posting here for a friend. Anyone please help.
For POF - the source will be PF and gift deed from a parent. But she also has a credit card 3lakh debt + 2 lakh personal loan + housing loan goin on. She is a single applicant.
Will she be required to clear all her loans+credit or as long as the required POF is not from a loan, the rest of debts won't matter?
I guess you should prove that your net credit balance (fund) with you should be at least the required fund in your case. The whole idea behind is you have to be able to take away the required fund with you for your stay in Canada.... Hence it matters...

Last edited:

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Adding to what @SithLord said, number of days post the 6 month deadline does not hold any significance. We are on the back burner now. Another thing to note is that PPRs issued for Indian applicants have significantly reduced in the past couple of months. There was decent flow till September AORs (issued in Feb and March). However, files started moving really slowly for October AORs and seems to have taken a halt for Nov AORs. I haven't seen a big batch of PPRs since March. Usually, month end batch would have around 150-200 PPRs.

Tomorrow is another month end, so let's see what happens. However, I am not expecting anything since I am in IP1.

*everything as per immitracker data
I don’t find even immitracker reliable these days as most applicants do not update their status..but I do agree things are moving extremely slowly.Just hope something good happens soon for us.What is your AOR btw?
All the best:)

Felix28824

May 1, 2019
Just wondering if there is some way to hurry IRCC?
I've tried all what I can do,
called them(told me the only thing I can do is wait),
raise CSE(generic reply, ask me to wait)
ordered GCMS( just ordered last week)
206 days after AOR NOV 5. IP1 without any update.

Is it useful to make a complaint?

Reactions: Sdk2317