+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Raise a complaint
Hi,

We requested for our notes through ATIP and provided my husband's address in Toronto.
We raised it on 29th April 2019. We just crossed our 30 days.
Do you suggest we should wait or raise a complaint?

If raise a complaint, how should we do that? Kindly suggest.

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Totally!!

The funny thing is they mentioned if they were to transfer my case to NDVO, it would delay my processing time further by 2 weeks :D:D:D:D:D Like as if they have done a pretty good job now.

I have already crossed 1 month post my estimated timeline but they're actually worried about the 2 week delay :confused::confused::confused:
But why do you want to get your file transferred... If timing is the issue, NDVO is no exception. My BG check has just started and God knows for how many days I have to wait Logging in and out of my account and end up being disappointed!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Upasana

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
From my end I have done everything I can.

Let's see what happens
Hey don't give up.

Atleast your file is picked. You have some movements. Think about those people whose file is not picked after 6 months completion too and when called asked to wait 2 more months...!!!

Also I know someone from 24th Oct AOR, her file too has no update since MEP..she is in her 8th month now.
She was so furious that she found out the email address of the ministry and mailed to raise a complaint against this no movement and 2019 AOr getting PPR.

Trust me, I saw the reply, she forwarded it to me. It was a generic response that thank you for contacting blaa blaa, we understand your concern blaa blaa, do not worry as you application is being worked upon blaa blaa, and they will contact you soon blaa blaa.

Please understand blaa blaa, extra ordinary cases takes time blaa blaa.
It proved they did not read her mail because her file was untouched and she wrote that. even attached her gcms notes which too showed that nothing has started, even eligibility.

How would the case officer even know that her file is extra ordinary???

I too thought of raising a complaint about the agent who told me the officers in Ottawa are enjoying summer..and I thought I would do that via webform.

But after reading the reply from the Ministry, I GAVE UP..!!!! :(

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
I am 24th November and cse query stated background check in progress but no update on dashboard that’s still in IP1
Adding to what @SithLord said, number of days post the 6 month deadline does not hold any significance. We are on the back burner now. Another thing to note is that PPRs issued for Indian applicants have significantly reduced in the past couple of months. There was decent flow till September AORs (issued in Feb and March). However, files started moving really slowly for October AORs and seems to have taken a halt for Nov AORs. I haven't seen a big batch of PPRs since March. Usually, month end batch would have around 150-200 PPRs.

Tomorrow is another month end, so let's see what happens. However, I am not expecting anything since I am in IP1.

*everything as per immitracker data

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Honestly, I don't know what else can be done anymore.

They have refused my withdrawal request, now my transfer request has been denied. They're not accepting or refusing my application.

I'm completing 7 months on Sunday and this is getting ridiculous!!
Be positive bro and think that whatever is happening is for some good. you can not lose hope

Reactions: SithLord

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,

We requested for our notes through ATIP and provided my husband's address in Toronto.
We raised it on 29th April 2019. We just crossed our 30 days.
Do you suggest we should wait or raise a complaint?

If raise a complaint, how should we do that? Kindly suggest.
I would suggest you to wait for few days. Because of some holidays, it might be delayed.
You can write an email at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

Tangygal27

Feb 13, 2018
Heya! Just spoke to a lovely agent, he said that eligibility is met, criminality is passed, security has not started yet. VO is Ottawa and that he doesn’t see any review required or any comments from officer. And that I’ll just have to wait it out for sometime. My AOR is 28th Nov and background started since Jan18, any comments if this is a good thing or bad? Thanks

Reactions: pgpg and Upasana

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Heya! Just spoke to a lovely agent, he said that eligibility is met, criminality is passed, security has not started yet. VO is Ottawa and that he doesn’t see any review required or any comments from officer. And that I’ll just have to wait it out for sometime. My AOR is 28th Nov and background started since Jan18, any comments if this is a good thing or bad? Thanks
Can you tell whether you are in ip1 or ip2??? And when was your last bg status changed??

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Lucky you!!

Same AOR but file untouched.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
I am 24th November and cse query stated background check in progress but no update on dashboard that’s still in IP1[/QUOTIn April 2 agents told me my bc was in progress.. However whenever I called in May the agents said file untouched.
Believe what u see.
But there are cases where no update on application post mep but ppr came.
Totally confused.

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Yes, my background changed to processing on Jan 18. Been in Ip2 since then.
My IP2 came nearly the same time as yours, file no touch since early Feb. You are lucky as Ottawa may process case faster than Sydney at where my case is.