+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Just wondering if there is some way to hurry IRCC?
I've tried all what I can do,
called them(told me the only thing I can do is wait),
raise CSE(generic reply, ask me to wait)
ordered GCMS( just ordered last week)
206 days after AOR NOV 5. IP1 without any update.

Is it useful to make a complaint?
If there was such a way, people would not stuck in a queue for months. The sad truth is that there is no way to speed up the process :(

Reactions: SithLord

Nivedhaprasad

May 9, 2019
Hi,
I think your case processing is completed and hence waiting for the final approval from case officer. Regarding updation it is usual. You will receive your golden e-mail this week or next. Be positive.
According to current trend FSW - Indians with Ottawa visa office gets their PPR in 150-160 days and with NDVO gets PPR in 180-200 days. Hope u will get it soon
Thanks for that :)

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Requested GCMS notes after 190 days ,,and after two days yesterday got ADR imm5604 from CPC to submit in 7 days ,,,, how long should it will take to now to send ppr

Reactions: Upasana

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Received a standard reply about my application status:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Just wondering if there is some way to hurry IRCC?
I've tried all what I can do,
called them(told me the only thing I can do is wait),
raise CSE(generic reply, ask me to wait)
ordered GCMS( just ordered last week)
206 days after AOR NOV 5. IP1 without any update.

Is it useful to make a complaint?
Won't be of any help. I just posted a few hours back that I know a couple from 24th oct aor. They mailed the ministry regarding the delay in picking files..She got a generic response too.
She is at her 8th month now.

Sdk2317

Dec 11, 2018
I believe it’s part of your background check. They send your biometrics ( if you’ve provided ) and your biographic details to countries they have ties with mainly US, UK, australia and New Zealand. I believe this is done with criminality.
@faizamir thank you for the clarity.. any idea if gcms notes can be ordered at this point or not?

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
Won't be of any help. I just posted a few hours back that I know a couple from 24th oct aor. They mailed the ministry regarding the delay in picking files..She got a generic response too.
She is at her 8th month now.

Ohh damn!

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Is eligibility met alright? Like whatever the agent said I can be hopeful with that, right?
No clue dear.
I don't trust these agents. Some accepts my email address as verification and dome accepts my husband's email address and tells me mine does not show.
Whereas when we form raised by husband where he provided his mailing address is rejected saying only the primary applicants address is accepted..

So, these people are USELESS!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
True! But I hope your PPR comes soon. The good part is that they have picked up your file. However, the fact that they are taking so much time even after picking up your file must be really killing you. As for me, I am not expecting anything at all since they have not picked up my file.
I'm wondering now why they even picked up the file if they had no intention of clearing it anytime soon.

5 weeks since I moved to IP2.

Now I realise why they have huge backlogs.