Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
It states, complete application. The assessment for the complete application is the completeness check (Regulation 10). This date is different from the AOR, and usually happens within the first month.

Requirement to submit a complete electronic application
In Express Entry, applicants are required to submit a complete electronic application for permanent residence (e-APR) within 60 calendar days of being issued an invitation to apply (ITA). The application and all supporting documents must be submitted electronically through the applicant’s online account.

Applications are assessed for completeness up front. An application found to be incomplete should be rejected as per section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and all fees associated with the application should be refunded to the applicant.

The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
That would explain agents telling people to wait until June or July then...

Reactions: greenboymx

sg43

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I just got off the phone. Agent said my status for application.. eligibility is recommended pass.. Any comments??

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
Can you please explain what does it mean, and will it delay the decision? I am already closing 6 months.
I must say I have no idea when the application moved to this status
My file is currently in Sydney and Eligibility is in progress. I called the CIC twice in March and April and they told me about review required. However when I called earlier this month, I was told that the eligibility is not review required anymore. I have requested GCMS notes back in march, but haven’t received them yet or heard anything back