+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Guys anyone who’s AOR is mid November or earlier is still waiting for PPR ?
Want to know that I am not the only one.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Very likely since it was sent on the day you completed 6 months :)
It seems like they opened my file just at that day because I called them one day before and nothing was started. Is there is a chance that this adr is not referred to security screening ?

CanTech

Apr 22, 2019
R 10 is when following things in the applications are checked
1.Form and content of application
2.Required information
3.Clarification
4.Application of family members etc

Basically, all your documents in the application are checked, your ECA report, PCC, English test etc.
Ok, I will call the agent and confirm about it :)

Neeti_1826

Apr 30, 2019
198 days since AOR stuck in ip1 ordered gcms notes didnt receive them. Raised webform last werk they asked about representatives mailing address, again raised CSE no reply from their sides yet. Life's sense of humour is so great. It teaches us patience when we least need it. It is high time CIC give us PR. Tired of waiting its like hanging in the middle.

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
198 days since AOR stuck in ip1 ordered gcms notes didnt receive them. Raised webform last werk they asked about representatives mailing address, again raised CSE no reply from their sides yet. Life's sense of humour is so great. It teaches us patience when we least need it. It is high time CIC give us PR. Tired of waiting its like hanging in the middle.
Same here stuck in IP1 and nothing
Applied for notes since March 17 and haven't received it yet

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
If IRCC closed on weekends and holidays then how people are getting their PPR mail in weekends ?

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
If IRCC closed on weekends and holidays then how people are getting their PPR mail in weekends ?
I believe most of the golden mails reach in work days and they found it in the weekend, of email server delay may cause it.

Reactions: SithLord

dukenukem

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
New Delhi
Same here. 196 days. IP1 no updates no nothing.

Reactions: greenboymx