+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

sg43

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
You can call to find out about your eligibility checks. You can also request for GCMS notes (You'll have to wait for a month though).

The BG checks include criminality and security. Criminality is usually the first set of checks that happens using your police clearance information. Then comes eligibility. Last would be security.
Thanks

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Employment records and proof of income.

Although the agent said, Eligibility - Recommended Pass but the ADR status still says "Additional Documents are being reviewed"
I believe you will get a ghost update soon for change of ADR status once your application gets approved followed by PPR.

Reactions: SithLord

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
183 days passed. No news since the medical update. No news from the agent (just read the site).

Many of you in the same situation?
Quite a few. Are you in the Brazilian FB group as well? It seems that on average Brazilians take a little long and I don't doubt that the government is one of the slowest in sending info back during security checks. I had a ghost update 3 weeks back and nothing since. 191 days here. Did you send your military record? If your VO is Ottawa I'd recommend doing that even if they haven't asked yet.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I called agent last week and he said nothing has started yet (eligibility, criminality, security) . He said that there is no red flag, and told me to wait till May end as 6 months are not over yet.
I have not ordered CGMS notes yet....I am waiting till 6 months gets over.
Did you ask about R10? is that recommended pass or not yet?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Does BG check starts only after eligibility met??

When can one be sure about eligibility??
BG generally starts after eligibility, you can either call CIC to know the status of your eligibility or check your gcms for the update

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
No, I didn't asked about R10....not sure wats that? It might seem bit late to ask but wat is R10 ?
R 10 is when following things in the applications are checked
1.Form and content of application
2.Required information
3.Clarification
4.Application of family members etc

Basically, all your documents in the application are checked, your ECA report, PCC, English test etc.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hi:)
My AOR is November 2018...no updates so far...crossed 6 months time on May 15...no idea what to do next...did everyone with November 15 2018 AOR receive PPR?o_O
I am waiting for PPR. AOR 11 November. Eligibility is passed and security is in progress, no PRPF request yet.

Ahmed_E

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Got a ghost update after which called IRCC. Was told that my eligibility is passed although additional documents section still showing we are reviewing ADR.
AOR 11 November.
Only security has left for me.
I got the same, actually this was your security officially starting.