+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Ahmed_E

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Don’t have a clue about when they well complete a security. Have read forums and now fear about Security screening :(
I do not intend to depress you but it's important to be prepared. CVs are usually requested at the beginning of security screening, yours is definitely ongoing and it may take anything from one month to 12 months from the date your security screening started (your ghost update). I have noticed that Indians tend to be processed much faster though than Middle-Easterners or Iranians, but either way, plan your life accordingly. We're in the same boat by the way.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
I do not intend to depress you but it's important to be prepared. CVs are usually requested at the beginning of security screening, yours is definitely ongoing and it may take anything from one month to 12 months from the date your security screening started (your ghost update). I have noticed that Indians tend to be processed much faster though than Middle-Easterners or Iranians, but either way, plan your life accordingly. We're in the same boat by the way.
Do always such request connected to SS? Is there any thread where I can find more statistics about it ?

unique username

Dec 17, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-11-2018
Hey all , does anyone know how long does it take IRCC to respond to webform ? I sent one on monday and nothing till now , also , is it okay that i didnt recieve a confirmation email ? Thanks

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Do always such request connected to SS? Is there any thread where I can find more statistics about it ?
I would suggest you to stay calm and give it time. You still have more than 3 weeks on your progress bar and you’re almost there! All the best.

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Mine is 15 Dec.
Wow. I’m November 13th and still nothing. :(

Good luck to you though. Hopefully you get yours soon. At least that’ll give me a little hope with the London office. They’re working tomorrow so hopefully you hear something then! :)

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Wow. I’m November 13th and still nothing. :(

Good luck to you though. Hopefully you get yours soon. At least that’ll give me a little hope with the London office. They’re working tomorrow so hopefully you hear something then! :)
Actually my file got moved to London around same time as yours (April). Perhaps they sent it in a batch which includes few from Jan as well. Maybe that’s how some get it in 4-5 months and others over 6 months. A friend of mine recently got hers after 7 months. So I’m hoping we should be hearing good news in the coming days/weeks.

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Actually my file got moved to London around same time as yours (April). Perhaps they sent it in a batch which includes few from Jan as well. Maybe that’s how some get it in 4-5 months and others over 6 months. A friend of mine recently got hers after 7 months. So I’m hoping we should be hearing good news in the coming days/weeks.
Hopefully!! Fingers crossed for all of us :):)

Reactions: Shahanastar