+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
You should give an explanation if you cannot submit all documents as per requested :)
Dependant is self employed.... .
I have provided tax slips for 5 years , bank statements for few months since last year and reference letter on the letter head of clients ....... Just that the payment was in cash so no proof of payment ..... That's y little worried. ...

Reactions: Shirish09

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thanks! One more thing, nov 2018 aor, my file moved to IP2 last week, that indicates only criminality passed or something more?
The clear picture what is going on with your application can be found either by calling the agent or from notes. I personally don't believe on the updates in the account. Sometime the account is not even updated and people get PPR.

Reactions: hgunawa

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Reactions: Ceppiman

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
I've traveled with both aircanada and Lufthansa from Europe to Canada with my dog in cabin. I can tell you that aircanada had 10kg allowance and Lufthansa was 8. Lufthansa was also stricter on size and checked every inch and gram, but aircanada didn't.
In terms of pets in cargo, I strongly recommend against, and Lufthansa is way better if you really have to. For in cabin the carrier should be soft sided as that way you are sure it will fit under the seat. This may be a challenge with a cat as they can cut the mash easily.
Does Lufthansa or Air Canada website list any email or phone number we can contact?
And were there any stops for you? If there is 2-3 hr stop, what happens to the pet? Will you have facility to take them out, feed them etc?
And in cabin, are they supposed to be kept always under the seat? Can't even take a peek? To comfort or something?

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
You have travel history?

I only have one with UK.
Yeah, in the past 10 years I lived in 3 countries and visited about 15 countries, some of them more than once, but most of them in Europe :p

Reactions: SithLord

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Again unfortunately Yes.

Visit any of the Mar- June threads and you can see examples of this. So yes it is possible.
Never have "yes" upsetted me as much these did.. hahaha.
Thank you. It's jus too much then. We are desperate with two great job offers and not able to take either one because we are not sure if we will get in weeks time or months time.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you. It's jus too much then. We are desperate with two great job offers and not able to take either one because we are not sure if we will get in weeks time or months time.
:D I understand.

And I understand other issues as well. I lost out on a great opportunity because I didn't get PPR when it was needed. And now that I have it I've not come across a similar opportunity. But such is life. Things happen on their own time.

Hope you get your PPR soon and are able to take the job offers.

Reactions: Manpreet3

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Criminality passed.
Eligibility is under review.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and
timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Nov 20

Got this reply from MP Ralph.

What does eligibility under review mean?

It means final officer needs to review or some review required on the file?

Any insights?

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Finally!!! The wait is over!!!

We received our Ready for Visa mail today:D with only 1 day left in our timeline

Thank you for the support and motivation when things didn’t seem to be heading right:D

All the best for those awaiting their PPR!!!

PS: my cic account remains unchanged....documents are still being reviewed and bg is still in process...

@SithLord ....you would be next :D
:D
Congratulations:D

Reactions: anjanacarri

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
How did you apply for job? I mean they usually want ppl to have PR before they take interviews

Mandelbrot

May 10, 2018
Everybody knows PPR are sent in batches. I have been in this forum long enough to see the patterns.

If you have observed November and October thread closely, you would have noticed many got PPR on Monday/Tuesday from Ottawa VO depending on which part of the world you live and yesterday I believe there was a second batch from Ottawa VO. Also, I remember reading few posts that mentioned PPR coming from New Delhi VO.
Thanks @SithLord, I am very new here. Just wanted to check if there is a link avawfor such information.

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Agents have no idea whats going on with the file , each one have his own opinion

called on 1 apr - eligibilty met ,,, security under process
called on 9 may --- agent said eligibilty recommended pass
called on 15 may ( after 6 months completion ) - now saying eligibilty is under review ,,,, even he sad previous agent may be wrong there is no such thing like recommended pass ,,, and once eligibility pass then we will start your security checking

AOR - 13 NOV
182 DAYS PASSED
NOTES ORDERED
NO ADR requested
CEC inland

,,,, PPR Will come any time ,,, good luck

Reactions: Upasana

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Agents have no idea whats going on with the file , each one have his own opinion

called on 1 apr - eligibilty met ,,, security under process
called on 9 may --- agent said eligibilty recommended pass
called on 15 may ( after 6 months completion ) - now saying eligibilty is under review ,,,, even he sad previous agent may be wrong there is no such thing like recommended pass ,,, and once eligibility pass then we will start your security checking

AOR - 13 NOV
182 DAYS PASSED
NOTES ORDERED
NO ADR requested
CEC inland

,,,, PPR Will come any time ,,, good luck
What does eligibility under review actually mean? It means some section has RR or final officer has to review it?