+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.

Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the

“Passport Transmission Services” section.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.

Hello guys.. I just got this mail (above) 10mins ago. The subject is "ready for visa" Please is this the PPR mail??

Sushi777

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC.

Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.

Hello guys.. I just got this mail (above) 10mins ago. The subject is "ready for visa" Please is this the PPR mail??
Yep! Congratulations!!!

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018

PASSPORT(S)

Yes it is Congrats

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Who is here with Montreal as VO or picked Montreal as province to move to?

I could have hoped to receive PR soon but many Montreal VO applicants are still waiting who applied in September.
I am expecting about 2 months additional wait for myself after 6 months.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Who is here with Montreal as VO or picked Montreal as province to move to?

I could have hoped to receive PR soon but many Montreal VO applicants are still waiting who applied in September.
I am expecting about 2 months additional wait for myself after 6 months.
I am. Montreal is barely moving(

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....