+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
First case I have heard...But that Applicant was in 'Review required' for sure...and he/she must not have responded proactively....
Most likely yes, given the rejection was based on NOC. I'm just saying RPRF should not be taken as a sign that file can't be rejected. I concur with you better strategy is to order GCMS notes and act proactively.

Reactions: Hobbitfromshire

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Are you on IP2, thats what it showing in your myimmitracker?
If so when you moved to IP2 ?
I needed biometrics so I am in IP2 since AOR

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Who is here with Montreal as VO or picked Montreal as province to move to?

I could have hoped to receive PR soon but many Montreal VO applicants are still waiting who applied in September.
I am expecting about 2 months additional wait for myself after 6 months.
I'm, was in Calgary VO until recently. Everything set to pass and then moved to Montreal for final approval. Not sure what to expect, but I'm preparing my self for another month or two :(

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Guys is this a standard replay to CSE?

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application for permanent residence.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: Pbaj

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I'm, was in Calgary VO until recently. Everything set to pass and then moved to Montreal for final approval. Not sure what to expect, but I'm preparing my self for another month or two :(
Which province you picked in your application, Montreal or Calgary?

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Most likely yes, given the rejection was based on NOC. I'm just saying RPRF should not be taken as a sign that file can't be rejected. I concur with you better strategy is to order GCMS notes and act proactively.
That sucks!.

Question though - I have used a consistent NOC in my application, however, due to a change in roles/responsibilities at a new place of work I had to select a different NOC. Does that impact the NOC evaluation in any way?

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
My profile was updated today morning to Background checks have started, we will let you know if we need more information.

Seems like they have picked my file. :O. Got a ghost update when I logged in as well.
Congratulations!!
Ur AOR please? Mine hasn't changed yet..28th Nov

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
That sucks!.

Question though - I have used a consistent NOC in my application, however, due to a change in roles/responsibilities at a new place of work I had to select a different NOC. Does that impact the NOC evaluation in any way?
Order GCMS notes and check what the analyst thinks.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
That sucks!.

No, till the time your primary job which is continues for one year, has the same NOC code, you need not worry

Reactions: SingYeah