+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Everytime I see a post where someone is getting a ghost update.. I check my profile in the hope of getting one for myself too.
Trust me, it will come when you do not wait for it. I got a ghost update when I just entered the account to check the timeline, and it was there. Then I started entering several times a day and still have no updates. I wish I could relax and forget about things like ghost updates and golden e-mails until I've got one :)

CanTech

Apr 22, 2019
My brother lives in Ontario and he recently changed his Address ...Do I need to make an update in family details ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Everytime I see a post where someone is getting a ghost update.. I check my profile in the hope of getting one for myself too.

Hoping it will come soon. PPR mail - come super soon!!
Man, I know how you feel. I've been there :) Everytime I see people saying they received PPR or ghost visited them, I felt like jumping out the window. I wasn't even mad about others getting updates, I was just upset and frustrated that there was no movement from my end. Trust me, those days are painful. So I know exactly how you feel.

But then I realised that if people closer to my AOR are getting news then surely mine should be coming soon too. So that's pretty much how I used to move forward. Then one fine day, I woke up as usual without any expectations and BOOM I got RPRF request. Since then things been moving very fast.

So don't worry you will definitely get the good news. Who knows maybe one day when you wake up you will get the golden email without any ghost updates ;);)

Techbird

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Cec Inland
AOR 23rd Nov 2018
PPR- 12 April 2019
Passport sent: April 18
Application approved April 25

Glad to be a part of this forum. Been of immense help

Congrats """

I am CEC inland too.. AOR 28th Nov .. No update from Jan 7th .. I am worried

Reactions: navdeol

cmo

Apr 22, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie! Great to see people are getting ghost! Waiting for mine!
My AOR is Nov.1,
FSW, inland
Medical passed on Nov.29.
I got a new job in late november, but I told CIC about this change only in March 5th. I forgot, serious!
Well, like all, I am very anxious and having thoughts that they havent looked at my document.
I called once, about 1 month ago and the agent said that background/ criminality was ok, security hasnt started and eligibility had been reviewed. I'm a bit concerned about eligibility. I'm not sure what he meant by "had been reviewed". Any guess?
I didn't ask about the visa office =(
Thank all and good luck!

Last edited: