+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Guys, I am Nov 30 AOR with a lot of anxiety,stress.

I am seeing a lot of rejections, delays of applicants due to ABC reasons, then I compare my application and review it again and again to cross check if immigration officer can delay my application, well in my case,

1- Salary and working hours not mentioned in letter head by HR due to company policy, will it leads to rejections or RR ? (Have attached verified salary slips, promotion letters, appointment letter and a reference letter which shows my designation+department+name+duties and responsibilities which is signed by my supervisor in official company letter head, is it fine ?
2- When it comes to bank statement, so my wife transferred $8000 to my account and we showed closing balance of almost $19,000, which is still in my account, didn't use a single penny, is it fine ?

Didn't explain these two things in LOE because my brother who is in Canada said LOE will alert officer's mind.

Now I am worried :(

and also congratulations to everyone who is getting PPR, it keeps me motivated

kunal_agarwal

Nov 5, 2018
I am just dreaming of waking up one fine morning and typing the msg about receiving the golden email and informing this forum about it .......

It's like preparing the speech before receiving the best actor award. :)
that's exactly what i did last night...dreamt about it after getting ghost update..:)
woke up at 2 am, 5 am, 6 am to check email...
anyway i hope and pray for all the guys here....dreams come true asap...:)

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Guys, I am Nov 30 AOR with a lot of anxiety,stress.

I am seeing a lot of rejections, delays of applicants due to ABC reasons, then I compare my application and review it again and again to cross check if immigration officer can delay my application, well in my case,

1- Salary and working hours not mentioned in letter head by HR due to company policy, will it leads to rejections or RR ? (Have attached verified salary slips, promotion letters, appointment letter and a reference letter which shows my designation+department+name+duties and responsibilities which is signed by my supervisor in official company letter head, is it fine ?
2- When it comes to bank statement, so my wife transferred $8000 to my account and we showed closing balance of almost $19,000, which is still in my account, didn't use a single penny, is it fine ?

Didn't explain these two things in LOE because my brother who is in Canada said LOE will alert officer's mind.

Now I am worried :(

and also congratulations to everyone who is getting PPR, it keeps me motivated
1. Ideally, should have mentioned in LOE + attached any proof you had (such as email communication) from company on their policy of not mentioning working hours + salary. Also, just mentioning "full time" on letter would have been adequate, there was no need to mention working hours. But I think you have provided paystubs & appointment letter, which should be adequate to prove salary + fulltime role.

2. Was the average balance less than POF amount? If so, should have explained the source in LOE (no need for gift deed if wife is also a dependant) or just simply shown both your and your wife's account for POF. However, they should send ADR and if they do, then you can explain + provide proof.

Reactions: Majid Nawaz

Upkar1979

May 3, 2018
Hello all,
I just noticed a trend in PPR . Indian applicants are issued 5 PPR in batches . The dates as per Immitracker 10th april(5),9th April(5),8th April(5),5th April(5),3rd April(5) ...one or two dates may be +- but it's a trend i just noticed ...