AOR - Nov 2nd
Stream - FSW-O India
Dependents - 2
MEP - Dec 5th
ADR - None
IP2/ 1st ghost update - April 9th
2nd ghost update - April 10th
PPR - April 11th.
Everything just moved within the last 3 days so please hold on. I know this wait is not easy as i have been through it too. All the best.
Did you just got an email or a message also in ur account?

Aug 18, 2011
Hi guys,

I finally got the golden email that everyone has been mentioning today! My email is for Confirmation of Permanent Residence Interview, which I believe where they will be finalizing the process and give me the CoPR in person. As I've been a quiet follower of this thread, I thought of sharing my timeline for everyone, as these PR golden email news really kept me going!
AOR: Nov 8
Application: CEC-Inland
Medical Pass: Dec 7th
IP2: Dec 7th
Ghost update: April 8th
Confirmation of PR Interview email: April 10th
Interview date: May 2nd

I know how hard it is waiting for the final result! Hold on tight and good luck to all the Nov peeps who are still waiting!

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hi guys,

I finally got the golden email that everyone has been mentioning today! My email is for Confirmation of Permanent Residence Interview, which I believe where they will be finalizing the process and give me the CoPR in person. As I've been a quiet follower of this thread, I thought of sharing my timeline for everyone, as these PR golden email news really kept me going!

I know how hard it is waiting for the final result! Hold on tight and good luck to all the Nov peeps who are still waiting!
Congratulations :) .. PPR's r raining again

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nov 27 AOR and IP2 27Jan. No updates after that. I guess I need to call cic and know my VO. can anyone please help ne with CIC call number. From India , will be using hangout... please

hpsingh

Aug 5, 2013
Hi guys,

Congratulations! !Where is your landing interview

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi guys,

Congratulations

Novich

Nov 27, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-11-2018
Dear fellow PR applicants my AOR NOV 15 and below is the message i received after raising a CSE:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process
The previous response prior to this one had indicated that my background verification were not in progress.Could this mean my file has been touched and at what stage could i possibly be in?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dear fellow PR applicants my AOR NOV 15 and below is the message i received after raising a CSE:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process
The previous response prior to this one had indicated that my background verification were not in progress.Could this mean my file has been touched and at what stage could i possibly be in?
Its a generic response