Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hi guys,

I raised a CSE on Feb 12 and got a reply on the same day saying that responsible office will contact me if further info is required or if decision has been made. I ordered GCMS notes on April 4 and I wonder if that triggered the email I got yesterday quoting my previous CSE saying that:

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of the above noted application. Application is awaiting the review of an agent. Notification will be sent in due course.
This was signed by CIO Sydney, NS.

So does this mean my VO is Sydney? I'm now strongly believing that they only touch the file after the 5th month.:( I am NOV 22 aor and my file is still awaiting the review..:confused:

Sharmine

Jun 6, 2018
Just a doubt after reading this. .....
Did we have to submit bank statement for 6 months ??????
Yes, it is advisable to submit last 6 months bank statement along with the letter from the bank manager on their letterhead stating the breakup of all available funds (mutual funds are not accepted) for a better chance of clearing POF rather then waiting for an ADR !
There are many cases of funds being deposited in bank accounts from third parties just to clear the POF, these scope creeps are being critically investigated by the case officers now.....

All the best to everyone here... I got my passport stamped and will be in Canada in July :)

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Use Hangouts Dialer and follow the instructions on how to call IRCC in my signature. If you're on a phone and can't see my signature, turn it sideways.

Nov 27 AOR and IP2 27Jan. No updates after that. I guess I need to call cic and know my VO. can anyone please help ne with CIC call number. From India , will be using hangout... please

Reactions: OVIE and khalidr

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Congratulations on your IP2s and PPRs, guys! I could't find enough information about your applications so wanted to ask if you are all FSW-O citizens and residents of India? Good news for November folks is good news for us December folks, too! It's a sign IRCC is waking from its slumber! I hope y'all are rained with more PPRs in the coming days!

Hello guys
After long wait background check started today.
Aor- Nov 6
Medical passed- Dec 6
Ghost update- Jan 6
Background check start- Apr 10
hi guys
got one update in my profile today when logged in...
bg check started...
i think that's ip2 i have been waiting for so long...
i hope i do not get any adr at this stage...:(
i also called cic last night...she asked me to call again on may 6 if nothing happens...
my aor is nov 5... fsw-o.... family of 4... noc 2173...
Guys finallly the golden email. Here is my timeline
AOR - Nov 2nd
Stream - FSW-O India
Dependents - 2
MEP - Dec 5th
ADR - None
IP2/ 1st ghost update - April 9th
2nd ghost update - April 10th
PPR - April 11th.
Everything just moved within the last 3 days so please hold on. I know this wait is not easy as i have been through it too. All the best.
I have moved to ip2 today (11th April).
This is the first movement since MEP ( December 3rd )
Nov 2 AOR Fsw-o

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Congratulations on your IP2s and PPRs, guys! I could't find enough information about your applications so wanted to ask if you are all FSW-O citizens and residents of India? Good news for November folks is good news for us December folks, too! It's a sign IRCC is waking from its slumber! I hope y'all are rained with more PPRs in the coming days!
But according to the forum December folks are getting PPRs too that too at a very high rate!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey man, good to see you here.

Yes, I believe some of those who received PPR so far are FSW-o Indian residents.

Reactions: derkdsou

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
if only FD is shown as pof, FD certificate and bank letter is enough. If you have shown savings bank acc, then you need six month statement.
There are many who have submitted FD + Bank Letter and got ADR for bank statements. Its such a common ADR that there is no reason not submit bank statements upfront to prevent delays in processing times.

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There are many who have submitted FD + Bank Letter and got ADR for bank statements. Its such a common ADR that there is no reason not submit bank statements upfront to prevent delays in processing times.
I have three FDs which I have shown for PoF. I have submitted only bank letter and the scans of FD leaves.

I am having these FDs since January 2017 and they are constantly getting renewed year by year. I got AoR in December 2018 so they were almost two years old at the time of AoR. So the six months statements of my linked savings account would have got no mention of these FDs. What do you advise, statements still needed?