+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

kathyle95

Nov 27, 2015
I just got my GCMS notes and I found something interesting. my AOR is Nov 9 2018, MEP is Dec 11 2018. My first ghost update is Jan 4 2019 which as per the gcms notes, everything got finalized (Eligibility/Criminality/Security Passed) at CPC-Edmonton. Then it got transferred to CPC-Ottawa and sat there for 3 MONTHSSSSSSSSS. I finally got my 2nd ghost update on Mar 25 and PPR on Mar 26. I'm just curious what the heck was going on at CPC Ottawa LOL. Anyways, I'm grateful my application got approved....just curious tho!

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
I just got my GCMS notes and I found something interesting. my AOR is Nov 9 2018, MEP is Dec 11 2018. My first ghost update is Jan 4 2019 which as per the gcms notes, everything got finalized (Eligibility/Criminality/Security Passed) at CPC-Edmonton. Then it got transferred to CPC-Ottawa and sat there for 3 MONTHSSSSSSSSS. I finally got my 2nd ghost update on Mar 25 and PPR on Mar 26. I'm just curious what the heck was going on at CPC Ottawa LOL. Anyways, I'm grateful my application got approved....just curious tho!
Congratulations !!

Reactions: Shweta1289

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
I was planning on calling next week but couldn't wait so went with it today.

I got a pretty good agent and he was super helpful. So my application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, he can't provide a date when my file will be reviewed.

Not sure if this means my file is waiting to be picked up by an officer? Or I'm marked RR?

Also, when I asked him about why my application estimated completion date is pushed to June 11. He said it is not and it is still under 6 months processing time. He went on to explain that June 11 is not the date for the estimated completion date but rather a timeline by which I should receive an email about my application. If I do not receive one by then, I can give them a call and the agent will put forward a request email to the responsible office for an update on my application.
Good that you called and clarified. I believe it’s time to chill and let things take their course. I’m tired of managing my own expectations by now! It will happen when it has to happen.

Reactions: SithLord

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Tried logging into my account but was unable to due to bad gateway sign..anyone experienced the same tonight while logging in?
Maybe it’s some technical glitch
Thanks

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I was planning on calling next week but couldn't wait so went with it today.

I got a pretty good agent and he was super helpful. So my application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, he can't provide a date when my file will be reviewed.

Not sure if this means my file is waiting to be picked up by an officer? Or I'm marked RR?

Also, when I asked him about why my application estimated completion date is pushed to June 11. He said it is not and it is still under 6 months processing time. He went on to explain that June 11 is not the date for the estimated completion date but rather a timeline by which I should receive an email about my application. If I do not receive one by then, I can give them a call and the agent will put forward a request email to the responsible office for an update on my application.
Really happy to read this information from your end:) hopefully you’ll receive something positive by this month’s end itself!!fingers crossed! Time to relax now :)

Reactions: SithLord

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hi,

Thanks for the response. We have gathered all tax documents and bank statements from 2011. Only salary slips are missing for 2011 and 2012 that have been requested to employer and they say they will try to find in servers and if not then they can issue an official letter stating salary for that period. Also bank statements from 2011 shows monthly salary credits.

Now the doubt is that my friend has shown fixed deposit in Bank A as POF and all his salary was credited in account with Bank B which was not shown earlier. Can this raise Red flags now.

We will still be attaching new bank letter and Fixed deposit from bank B as evidence of still maintaining the POF.
I don't see why would that be a problem.
I'm receiving my salary on one account and my savings are in another one with different bank...

Salary deposits are proof of work, and your fixed dep is a POF.

Reactions: hitesh0414

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello people.....
Just think how many people join this group and out of that how many people got pr. so we can able to calculate the ratio of 20% which took more than 6 months.

aknath.707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
My file has been moved to Singapore office from Sydney office. The agent could not give any information regarding the file as the file is now outside Canada :/

Arindam1788

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Just got our from call with cic customer care. The lady was quite helpful. She told that documents are complete, criminality and security check in progress but eligibility is not started yet. When I asked that in my profile estiaesti time is showing 27days remaining she told since eligibility is not started yet it will go beyond 6months. She even told me to be prepared for worst. It might well go till julJthe

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Good that you called and clarified. I believe it’s time to chill and let things take their course. I’m tired of managing my own expectations by now! It will happen when it has to happen.
That's exactly why I called. That June 11 part was like eating me up lol. Really wanted to make things clear so I can prepare for the worse and move on with my life.

Also, many here were getting similar information like to call them in June or August. So I hope this information calms them too.

The agent was very kind to give that information. He also seemed very confident that I will hear something soon as the deadline day approaches. So I guess my file will be picked up anytime. It's just a matter of patience.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello people.....
Just think how many people join this group and out of that how many people got pr. so we can able to calculate the ratio of 20% which took more than 6 months.
Technically, we are still under 6 months. We need to wait till atleast May 2 before we can look into the 20%

Reactions: Gaurav26

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
That's exactly why I called. That June 11 part was like eating me up lol. Really wanted to make things clear so I can prepare for the worse and move on with my life.

Also, many here were getting similar information like to call them in June or August. So I hope this information calms them too.

The agent was very kind to give that information. He also seemed very confident that I will hear something soon as I approach closer to the deadline day. So I guess my file will be picked up anytime soon. It's just a matter of patience.
There are countless examples here when people were told nothing started on their file and then they get PPR within days or a weeks time. I strongly believe everything is happening simultaneously at the back end except eligibility which follows the R10, A11.2 and final VO review trajectory.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
There are countless examples here when people were told nothing started on their file and then they get PPR within days or a weeks time. I strongly believe everything is happening simultaneously at the back end except eligibility which follows the R10, A11.2 and final VO review trajectory.
That's true!! I did give a theory in one of my earlier posts that checks are definitely happening in the background but we are not getting updated.

It's just a waiting game!! It will eventually come.

Reactions: greenboymx