+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Just a doubt after reading this. .....
Did we have to submit bank statement for 6 months ??????
Hi
Dont stress about it. I only submitted bank statements for 3 months and then I got ADR and asked to submit bank statements for 6 months. So incase they need anything further from you they will request it.

When I first started reading this forum, I got stressed as everyone keep mentioning that case will be straight away rejected if we submit anything wrong or miss anything. But most of my friends including me got ADR for further clarification. So if they need anything they will ask it.

Hope it helps

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hi
Dont stress about it. I only submitted bank statements for 3 months and then I got ADR and asked to submit bank statements for 6 months. So incase they need anything further from you they will request it.

When I first started reading this forum, I got stressed as everyone keep mentioning that case will be straight away rejected if we submit anything wrong or miss anything. But most of my friends including me got ADR for further clarification. So if they need anything they will ask it.

Hope it helps
Thats right... unless a document is a required document, they will always send an ADR for it.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi

Hope it helps
That makes sense.. ...
Thank u :)

Alecm464

Feb 3, 2019
The exchange rate on the day which the visa officer checks your file is taken. That is why one should always show amount above the required POF to account for exchange rate fluctuations and submit updated POF documents in case the submitted POF amount dips below the required amount.
Thank u for the reply!

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
@Priya0227 Don’t worry it they’ll need anything they’ll send an ADR.No update sometimes is a good thing until you are within the timeline:)
Thanks for the reply. :)
It's just that with each passing day it is becoming a little difficult to keep calm. All sorts of thoughts like - is my file complete, will the agent be satisfied with the documents, will he find something peculiar etc etc.
Though I know I have submitted my application in a very systematic manner which supports all required documents . But thoughts are thoughts and they travel faster than light ......
Just hoping for the best. :)

Reactions: greenboymx

harshp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Please reply....
I have submitted bank letter stating different FD and amount with the fd receipt.
Is it fine ????

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Ok we have gathered all documents except

1. Salary slips for 2011 and 2012 as they are not available. But we have got bank statements for these years showing salary deposit.

2. Tax return statements for 2011 and 2012 as he did not filed returns because of no taxable income.

3. All documents scanned to lowest quality and still it is 8 MB.

Now seeking advise on the above mentioned shortfalls.
Just write LOE similar to what you wrote here. I'm sure there will be no problems at all. In many countries ( including Canada) financial records must be kept for 7 years only, and they are asking well past that. As long as you nicely explain I'm sure they will be satisfied.

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Thanks for the reply. :)
It's just that with each passing day it is becoming a little difficult to keep calm. All sorts of thoughts like - is my file complete, will the agent be satisfied with the documents, will he find something peculiar etc etc.
Though I know I have submitted my application in a very systematic manner which supports all required documents . But thoughts are thoughts and they travel faster than light ......
Just hoping for the best. :)
Exactly my thoughts too. Can't keep calm after seeing refusals and ADR's for NOV applicants..Need to be really strong and highly positive by this hour..Lets all pray for everyone a smooth process..

Adarsh7750

Apr 10, 2019
Kerala
Hello Guys, sad news for me. A refusal! For the most ridiculous reason.

The case officer checked the latest bank statement but did not check the attached Fixed Deposits. Below is the reason. Can someone help me? Appeal? Reapply? How much time will it take?

"In your Express Entry profile, as proof of funds, you submitted a notarized Gift Deed which indicated that Rs. 10,00,000 was transferred into your State Bank of India Account. I note that bank statements were not provided. On April 5, 2019, our office requested bank statements from the State Bank of India account. In response, you submitted the State Bank of India account statement, which shows the deposit and subsequent withdrawal/transfer of the Rs. 10,00,000 from your account. The ending balance on March 29, 2019, was Rs. 41,064.03, or rather, CAD $791.35"
Did you submit the letter from the bank stated that your fixed deposit can liquifie

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Also, if I appeal what would the timeline for it be? Or to be exact, when will I be able to get to the phase in which I was before I got the rejection letter?
U should appeal ,coz u had funds all the time ,u can write to ottawa directly or to the email address of refusal letter. I have seen cases like this reopening . Don't loose hope and meanwhile create new profile. But I strongly believe that u will be reconsidered

Reactions: hitesh0414