+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Vkk_n

Apr 9, 2019
Hi all,

It's so promising to see a start in PPRs for November applicants.

Been a silent visitor to this thread till now. Need advise from all here...

AOR - Nov 30
Medical Passed - Jan 22
VO - Ottawa
NOC - 2173
Dependants - 2
I am primary applicant.

There have been no further updates on the application till now.

We got our GCMS notes on Mar 16, according to which we are medical passed, Criminality passed , eligibility met .

My query is that my employer has a notice period of 3 months (non negotiable).
If everything is timely, then I would want to move in July so that I have ample time for job search and settling before harsh winter starts.
Not sure when the PPR will come, so I was thinking of resigning this week.
If I take any more time to resign I may not be able to get free and move in July timelines.

But this wait for visa is so unpredictable so am not sure whether to go ahead and resign or wait for PPR and then resign , PPR may take another month which will definitely push our landing farther from Aug to Sep.

Thanks in advance for your replies to my query.

vcdm

Apr 4, 2019
Finally, the wait of my life ended today. I was in ip1 and status changed to ip2 at 1 am and got PPR email today morning 6 am. without wasting any more time, i have submitted passport as well. Reading previous messages now it is sure that cic is clearing up nov applications. So guys, starting planning ur future.
AOR 17 nov, VO ottawa
@ankushk2
Hi,

While submitting passport, did you submit any appendix B form?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, i believe they have already processed most of the applications, just not updating account status
That could be true.

The agent I spoke to, said most of of the applications get processed in a day or two if they look good. But it all depends on the VO as most of these cases are left untouched for months. Then someone comes and picks them up, so when it is picked up things move pretty fast. But there really is no set pattern as to which files get picked first or something. It is all random.

ankushk2

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi all,

It's so promising to see a start in PPRs for November applicants.

Been a silent visitor to this thread till now. Need advise from all here...

AOR - Nov 30
Medical Passed - Jan 22
VO - Ottawa
NOC - 2173
Dependants - 2
I am primary applicant.

There have been no further updates on the application till now.

We got our GCMS notes on Mar 16, according to which we are medical passed, Criminality passed , eligibility met .

My query is that my employer has a notice period of 3 months (non negotiable).
If everything is timely, then I would want to move in July so that I have ample time for job search and settling before harsh winter starts.
Not sure when the PPR will come, so I was thinking of resigning this week.
If I take any more time to resign I may not be able to get free and move in July timelines.

But this wait for visa is so unpredictable so am not sure whether to go ahead and resign or wait for PPR and then resign , PPR may take another month which will definitely push our landing farther from Aug to Sep.

Thanks in advance for your replies to my query.
I like your thoughts regarding your timelines to get settled and agree with it. however, if you decide to resign then you will have to completely put your faith on your good lucks.

Reactions: Vkk_n

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just got off the phone with an IRCC agent. Very sweet and kind lady. She says that my application is at CPC Ottawa, still under processing and everything seems normal given the fact that its still in its 5th month.
She also said there may or may not be a delay because there was an ADR at the end of December. But that there was nothing to be anxious about.

AOR 20th November 18.

It took 3 days and 8 attempts to get through their automated system.
Lovely lady though.
What was your ADR?

ankushk2

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
That could be true.

The agent I spoke to, said most of of the applications get processed in a day or two if they look good. But it all depends on the VO as most of these cases are left untouched for months. Then someone comes and picks them up, so when it is picked up things move pretty fast. But there really is no set pattern as to which files get picked first or something. It is all random.
Even i got similar kind of response when i called CIC last week. The agent told me that everything has been processed in my application and is in order and it is quite likely that cic status does not gets updated

Reactions: SithLord