FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
The maturity is over one year due and I have also sent the FD certificates scanned to them. In the meanwhile, I have already updated the application with a digitally signed bank statement for the FD linked account.
It is officers discretion,so u can upload a recent statement ,not a big deal.smti.es they wanna cross check recent funds and any withdrawal

Reactions: ManRon

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
***Urgent Help***

Hello guys,

A quick help. There is some development in my application (mostly a positive one). There is a "Request Letter" with additional proof of funds related document i.e. "the bank statement" of the back where we have our fixed deposits. I reckon they want to to see the entries of the particular funds.

The letter reads like below and I have a question about the highlighted part; Do they need physical copies or just the upload in the MyCIC online application will suffice?

"Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 Proof of Funds: Please provide bank statements from your State Bank of India accounts. This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/12.

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted."
What is your AOR?

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
I have the same AOR (nov22) and also no movement after MEP/IP1.
Ordered notes on April 4. Hoping our PPR comes before I receive the notes.:D
I guess I have left it in God’s hands now.Have not ordered any notes or called CIC yet.