+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Those who have ordered GCMS notes, check Correspondence section. There will be two sub sections "Outgoing" and "Incoming", pay attention to incoming. Each document/information you sent to IRCC will have a separate incoming correspondence.

During the initial(R10) checks these documents are verified by the program assistant. Now towards the end of each document there will be something called "Review Status". The PA based on his assessments will mark the field as either "Checked" or "Review Required". Some may have that field as blank.

Now based on the information I have gathered, Checked means it is recommended pass by the PA and Review Required obviously means the Case Analyst will have to review the document.

In my notes, medicals, Indian PCC, UK PCC, Degrees/diplomas are marked Checked. Client Information as Review Required. Proof of funds and work experience is left blank.

I have passed medicals hence it is marked as checked. The updated date is same as the date I passed medicals.

Now my theory is that I have passed criminality too, however, Program assistant cannot pass criminality. He can only recommend it passed. It will be officially passed by a case analyst. Since my file has not been picked up yet by a case analyst it is still marked as not started.

Client Information here is Letter of Explanation. I mentioned about gift deed in my LOE, hence it's marked as Review Required. Also makes sense, why that field is left blank.

Eventually when the case analyst picks up your file, he will read the notes of the PA and will recommend pass. 90% of the time, the case analyst agrees with the PA.

I have checked with others who have passed criminality and their PCC in incoming correspondence is marked as checked.

So for those who are still waiting for eligibility, criminality and security checks to start. These checks may have already started but are not officially updated :) This was also confirmed by an IRCC agent, when I asked her the same question why the checks have not started after 5 months. She mentioned it may have begun in the background but they have not updated the file. When the file gets picked up everything can be cleared in 2 days :)

Hope others who are more knowledgeable on this can provide their inputs :)
Great Information and good to see you back in action @SithLord :) All the best for your PPR. When I had called up the agent last week she said, my eligibility is in process and after that criminality and security would be completed. She can see my RPRF processed and attached to file. Also she said within a month or probably within a week the file will go to local NDVO otherwise everything looks normal. My file is still in ottawa. So just a quick query, PPR email is triggered from Ottawa or NDVO? I am just waiting for my application to show some ghost updates from this week :)

Reactions: SithLord

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Hello all,
What is checked in IP2 stage . My AOR : 21.11.18 , MEP : 04.01.19 . IP2 stage : 04.04.19 . What will be checked in this IP2 stage . How many days from here to PPR . I am FSW- O(India)
Your post has given me hope of shifting go IP2 soon:) my AOR is 24th November:) Did you receive any update when your status changed?
IP2 to PPR depends on individual cases but this is a good thing that you are no longer stuck on IP1 :) All the best!!

Upkar1979

May 3, 2018
Your post has given me hope of shifting go IP2 soon:) my AOR is 24th November:) Did you receive any update when your status changed?
IP2 to PPR depends on individual cases but this is a good thing that you are no longer stuck on IP1 :) All the best!!
Thank you Shweta,
No,i just logged in (which i use to do every day) and found "Application Updated" message and then the background check was " We are processing your Background check"....What all is checked in IP2

Reactions: Shweta1289

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
In my notes , it was the case analyst who recommended passed. So I'm guessing it's the Visa officer who will actually take the final decision to pass it.
Yes visa officer will pass it finally.
Eligibility done at CPC Ottawa??

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Are you in ip1 or 2?what's the status of your criminality
I'm in the fake ip2 I think bcz I'm an inland applicant. Went to ip2 straight after meds passed.
Criminality is passed and eligibility recommended passed. That was in January. Haven't heard anything since then.

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
I'm in the fake ip2 I think bcz I'm an inland applicant. Went to ip2 straight after meds passed.
Criminality is passed and eligibility recommended passed. That was in January. Haven't heard anything since then.
Exactly the same here..Hopefully a visa officer picks up the file...I'm fsw-o

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Thank you Shweta,
No,i just logged in (which i use to do every day) and found "Application Updated" message and then the background check was " We are processing your Background check"....What all is checked in IP2
Okay!I really don’t know what they check in IP2 but I know for sure this is a good news for you!!

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
I just kept off the phone from Agent , she said my file is in New Delhi office, so she can't access my file. She was very kind in gvng answers. What you guys think? Will it take time?

Reactions: meet311