01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Peace to all. :)
Let's focus on our ppr now, rather than previous conversations. New week about to start. Last week was good to many. Hope the coming is good for more of us.
I have a question . It's 153 days since aor. I hvnt called ircc ever, neither have I asked for notes. Since its 28 days are left. .....should I call or ask for notes ? Any suggestions. ......
I would suggest you to call. If you dont get any relevant information, order the notes:)

ankushk2

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Let's focus on our ppr now, rather than previous conversations. New week about to start. Last week was good to many. Hope the coming is good for more of us.
I have a question . It's 153 days since aor. I hvnt called ircc ever, neither have I asked for notes. Since its 28 days are left. .....should I call or ask for notes ? Any suggestions. ......
You can either raise CSE or call them directly and i think you should. Also do update us with your experience

soliloquy

Nov 3, 2016
Where's @SithLord
I haven't read from him for sometime now. Hope he's ok and doing well. Has anyone established an outside correspondence with him, please do check on him
He has been online. If you look at his profile he was online 17 mins ago. Maybe he got rejected and doesn't want to post anymore.

canadacalling777

Mar 24, 2019
Abuja, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-11-2018
It’s just a service run by one of the members here. You should trust what IRCC is telling you. Glad you finally received your notes. Does it all look good?
I thing some pages are missing. There are no notes at all. I have requested another notes form a different website which everyone recommended.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
I think you should at least call to IRCC. This will make you informed about the state of your application.

By the way, have you received any update on this week? I strongly believed that early November applicants would see progress.

Reactions: neoetern
Apr 3, 2019
I raised the concern that my application is in IP1 since ages :) via CSE tool online and received a response from their agent in which she mentioned that it is normal in some cases that status do not change but processing keeps on going in background and suggested to wait till 6 months. I believe this would hold true for most of the nov aor applicants who are stuck on IP1. So guys no need to worry or get aggressive as our application is in progress and we will get our good lucks soon.

Congrats Shagun and good luck for your future!!
Ya I think so . Thank you so much. All the best to you as well.

Reactions: ankushk2

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I thing some pages are missing. There are no notes at all. I have requested another notes form a different website which everyone recommended.
What do you mean pages are missing and no notes?
I'm in Canada, and I ordered my notes back in February directly from IIRC. It's one PDF doc and its protected, not easy to temper with...
Not sure that different providers are getting different set of notes, since IIRC has a strict guidelines on what can be issued and in which format.
If you have a suspicion that the 3rd party changed/ edited anything in your notes that is a serious breach

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Greetings all,
With regards to the job reference letter, I have uploaded a letter on the letterhead signed by the HR manager and the same letter but signed by my manager on a plain paper.
I have provided some explanation in the LOE that only HR manager is allowed to sign the letterhead and because of that I have provided both. Also I have explained in the LOE that my manager is the one who drafted the letter while the HR manager signed it after making the hr coordinator review it.
Was it ok to mention that

Please urgent help is needed

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
My AoR is Nov 10 and I am in IP2. I have been a silent follower on this forum and whatsapp groups. requested my GCMS notes from GCMSbuddy on February 4 and they finally sent me the notes on March 21. But the notes were not mine, the name, application number, nothing matched. When sent email to gcms buddy, they insisted that it was my notes. I called them on the whatsapp number, no response, and sent multiple emails but they never responded. Then last week I contacted IRCC to verify this, and they informed me that it was not my notes. My notes were released on March 7, but I never received them. I requested IRCC to send me the notes and they refused as only the person who has requested them can obtain them.

After sending multiple emails, I finally received my notes from gcms buddy on April 2, and they claimed that ircc just released them.

I doubt this whole issue. How can IRCC say something and gcmsbuddy something else. Also, what about they sending someone's elses notes to me. I used their service just because it was cheaper and many others had used them, but I am not really concerned about my information being released to others.

Can someone help me. I have filed a complaint with IRCC and they asked me to file a complaint with the office of Privacy commissioner. I have done that too. Can I do anything else?
What was your tracking id issued by IRCC when you applied for the notes? Can you send all these details at support@gcmsbuddy.com? I don't believe this happened at all. It's just another attempt to defame our website.

Last edited:

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
My AoR is Nov 10 and I am in IP2. I have been a silent follower on this forum and whatsapp groups. requested my GCMS notes from GCMSbuddy on February 4 and they finally sent me the notes on March 21. But the notes were not mine, the name, application number, nothing matched. When sent email to gcms buddy, they insisted that it was my notes. I called them on the whatsapp number, no response, and sent multiple emails but they never responded. Then last week I contacted IRCC to verify this, and they informed me that it was not my notes. My notes were released on March 7, but I never received them. I requested IRCC to send me the notes and they refused as only the person who has requested them can obtain them.

After sending multiple emails, I finally received my notes from gcms buddy on April 2, and they claimed that ircc just released them.

I doubt this whole issue. How can IRCC say something and gcmsbuddy something else. Also, what about they sending someone's elses notes to me. I used their service just because it was cheaper and many others had used them, but I am not really concerned about my information being released to others.

Can someone help me. I have filed a complaint with IRCC and they asked me to file a complaint with the office of Privacy commissioner. I have done that too. Can I do anything else?
Here we go... made up story, to promote the other website... Come on! I thought we were done with all this!!

Last edited:

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
What do you mean pages are missing and no notes?
I'm in Canada, and I ordered my notes back in February directly from IIRC. It's one PDF doc and its protected, not easy to temper with...
Not sure that different providers are getting different set of notes, since IIRC has a strict guidelines on what can be issued and in which format.
If you have a suspicion that the 3rd party changed/ edited anything in your notes that is a serious breach
Exactly! The notes are sent as it is once they are received from IRCC.