+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why would you do that? Aus. has higher life expectancy of people, higher minimum wage, warmer climate, closer to India.
Like I said before, because I am stupid :(

The letter indicated my processing time will be 7-9 months :(

I should have probably just accepted it and let both process happen and see where it leads me instead of putting in all my eggs in one basket :(

From what I know, now they have increased the minimum points to 65. When I applied it was 60 lol. In future, I am probably going to let others make a decision for me because my decisions are useless :D

Whats done is done :( I decided to stick with Canada so lets see. Just wish my decision doesn't come back to haunt me.

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Don't worry it's not RR. RR is recommended by case analyst in A11.2.
Client info review happens for all. Normal. These days A11.2 starts after 5 months. Chill it's just R10. Ordering gcms before 5 months is waste.
Really..I've seen some done after weeks of mep

soliloquy

Nov 3, 2016
So finally, received GCMS notes this morning

Eligibility, Criminality and Security: Not started

Although it says. Documents Set for Review: Client Information

Not really sure what client information Review Required here means?:confused:
This happens if you upload a client information letter as it means an officer has to calculate on the balance of probabilities if what you are saying is true. It happened to me. Took about 3 days to review it. I wouldn't worry.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
This happens if you upload a client information letter as it means an officer has to calculate on the balance of probabilities if what you are saying is true. It happened to me. Took about 3 days to review it. I wouldn't worry.
LOE is client information letter?

So yours was reviewed?

svcanadapr

Mar 12, 2019
Did your application get approved ? Once it is done so, you should get the return tracker activated. I'm waiting for my return tracker to activate though.
@cvish92 Was your return tracker activated? My passport documents were processed on Wednesday, yet I don't see any update on my Fedex return tracker.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Guys i was reading all the things. Just one question when we recive ita those point count right after that what so ever te point remain same or change as someone was saying birth point cut that’s why.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys i was reading all the things. Just one question when we recive ita those point count right after that what so ever te point remain same or change as someone was saying birth point cut that’s why.
yes, your score gets locked.

In my GCMS notes its mentioned about my birthday which came in between my ITA and AOR so 5 points deducted. They will verify everything.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Something incredible just happened.

Someone in the Montreal office just got their PPR in under 5.5 months. That's the speed of light for Montreal.

Maybe, just maybe they will catch up with November folks soon.

Reactions: RR9187 and Inabt

soliloquy

Nov 3, 2016
LOE is client information letter?

So yours was reviewed?
Yes, mine was reviewed. I had to write a letter because my job title is not matched with the NOC I chose. I chose a NOC for my duties rather than job title. It's very common with postdoctoral research fellows, there are many other threads on this forum. So the officer had to review the letter.

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
@cvish92 Was your return tracker activated? My passport documents were processed on Wednesday, yet I don't see any update on my Fedex return tracker.
Oh I forgot to update the status. It just activated today evening for me. It is being sent from Quebec for some reason. I called them up TWICE today to let them know this is not a mere paper document but a passport and how crucial AND risky it is to send across borders.

They understood it. The first CIC call I made was in the morning and she raised a note and told me I'll get it in a month lol .. I had a trip planned within US but wanted to receive my PP before that and hence I made another call and told them to ship it.

Last edited:

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Something incredible just happened.

Someone in the Montreal office just got their PPR in under 5.5 months. That's the speed of light for Montreal.

Maybe, just maybe they will catch up with November folks soon.
Lets hope for that:rolleyes:!
Lol,remember the days before AOR or first days after AOR when we were hoping to get PPR in approximately 3 months?(we were so delusional:p)
Now look at us,praying we get it in 6 months timeframe and not more:eek:

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Lets hope for that:rolleyes:!
Lol,remember the days before AOR or first days after AOR when we were hoping to get PPR in approximately 3 months?(we were so delusional:p)
Now look at us,praying we get it in 6 months timeframe and not more:eek:
haha, so true. I was thinking i might be one of those lucky ones who would be greening their profile on immitracker in 60 days.

Now I am not even sure about 160 days :p

Reactions: Inabt

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
haha, so true. I was thinking i might be one of those lucky ones who would be greening their profile on immitracker in 60 days.

Now I am not even sure about 160 days :p
Hi5 to that:confused::p