+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
There is nothing about this but a bunch of pages about EDOCS

The part it says Documents set for Review - Client Information? Or are these two different things and there is no review required?
HI Sith, I have
Client Information means Letter of Explanation as mentioned by others here.

Did some digging and I am just being told that a few others had the same thing mentioned in their GCMS.

Basically, it means that all documents and LOE are ready to be reviewed by the case processing officer. After his review he will recommend eligibility has been met.

I am not under "Further Review Required" but the actual "Eligibility Review". The former happens after Eligibility Review is completed and something has been flagged by the officer :) So far the assistant has not flagged anything in his initial review so it does look good :)

So let's see :) Maybe they finally pick things up

Hi Sith.. In my case , primary officer picked up the case and provided almost the same details as yours on Dec 3rd, that's when my medicals passed. It was in Centralized Intake office.
On Dec 13th, it was moved to NDVO and A11.2 was completed. It's a long paragraph detailing each document and eligibility requirements. That's when i got my rprf request.
On Dec 27th, they have mentioned that my case will be looked in the next due date as they have recieved mine as a bulk file with others (date not provided).

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
HI Sith, I have

Hi Sith.. In my case , primary officer picked up the case and provided almost the same details as yours on Dec 3rd, that's when my medicals passed. It was in Centralized Intake office.
On Dec 13th, it was moved to NDVO and A11.2 was completed. It's a long paragraph detailing each document and eligibility requirements. That's when i got my rprf request.
On Dec 27th, they have mentioned that my case will be looked in the next due date as they have recieved mine as a bulk file with others (date not provided).
Please check in your Notes section, how many notes are provided and what? It's copy pasted by officers for reviewing.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
HI Sith, I have

So next due date is not mentioned?

Where is that due date?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well, just got off the phone from the agent, my GCMS notes issued on the 15th of February says

Eligibility - Not started
Security - Not started
Criminality - Not started

I am happy to say that the agent also said the exact same thing today

Security - Not started

Today is my 137th day :cool: Now that's consistency :cool:

Reactions: vinayk

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Well, just got off the phone from the agent, my GCMS notes issued on the 15th of February says

Security - Not started

I am happy to say that the agent also said the exact same thing today

Security - Not started

Today is my 137th day :cool: Now that's consistency :cool:
We should escalate to President Trudeau.:cool:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
We should escalate to President Trudeau.:cool:
I have pretty much lost all hope it will be processed in 6 months after that phone call.

I am going to stick with my theory that it will be 7-8 months :)

This just sucks :confused:

I rejected Australia EOI back in January :( Just hope I don't end up regretting it in my persistence of sticking with Canada